Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Preparing for a sway - TTC a girl

Hello!

First time poster - long time stalker

DH and I are wanting to have a little girl to complete our family - we have 3 boys combined (one is his from first marriage). I know I have a very 'boy friendly' lifestyle and diet - so now that I know what I do - I am not at all surprised I have two sons..

Currently my AF is all over the place - very very irregular.. I have in the past used provera to induce a period in the hopes to regulate my cycle, I then Ov'd about 5 weeks later and that was a month-ish ago.. nothing since and not pregnant

I am planning to start a strict LE diet and prep for the next Ov - does this sound like I am covering off all bases here in the hopes of conceiving a pink one?

- Soy Iso once AF arrives in the hopes it brings on a more regular Ov
    - Cardio daily
    - LE diet, no breakfast, no meat, no snacking, limited protein and fats
    - Coffee??? Am I allowed this? I am usually a very big tea drinker.. but will ditch that
    - Hubby take Licorice Root from maybe CD7 as I dont want him taking it for too long in case Ov is delayed
    - Me take saw palmetto to lower my T levels?? Is this OK to take as well as Soy Iso or is that bad?
    - Alcohol before sway.. helps me not O anyway after having had a drink, and I've read conflicting info about if it sways..
    - Hubby release then attempt within 6hrs to lower sperm count

Anything else? Or ditch any? I am not a fan of rephresh, have tried in the past it made no difference to my ph anyway..

Thank you!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So are you saying you think you ovulated but never got AF?? That isn't possible unless you're pregnant, so you didn't actually ovulate. You can gear up to ovulate, have symptoms and even get a positive OPK but then your body just doesn't release the egg.

I would very much prefer to see you on Clomid instead of soy iso as I feel like they don't work for many people and Clomid is also a solid pink sway.

Do they have any explanation of why your cycle is irregular? PCOS, low weight?

Can you give me the amounts you're eating?? Calories, grams of protein and fat? We need to be sure you are getting enough to continue ovulating.

Coffee is great for a pink sway.

I don't think you should touch vitex or saw palmetto. They both really make the cycle irregular and I think it would be like throwing gasoline on a fire. Plus they haven't worked anyway. We need to get to the bottom of why your cycle is irregular and any additional info you can give me may help.

Alcohol is fine, it sways pink. I have a full explanation of why there is mixed info online about both coffee and alcohol here in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

You can have hubby do that release before if you want. We don't know that it does much. Abstain and FR (which are both meant to lower sperm count) have gotten poor results and so while we don't have the data to demonstrate that the release, dump, BD pattern works or not, I kind of doubt it does much (since if it did, abstain/FR would get better results)

No worries about RepHresh, it hasn't been effective anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ