Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New and confused

Hello!
    My name is Kelly. I’m 37. I have two boys, ages 5 and 4. I have an appointment to have my IUD taken out on Tuesday and am overwhelmed and confused by the amount of info I have found for a girl sway. Am reading a lot of conflicting info. Where do I start? What supplements should I be starting? Help!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason why there is conflicting information is twofold - one is that other sites base many of their recommendations on outdated, debunked information that cuts odds of conception to nil and doesn't even work, and we favor sticking with the things that really work and ditching the stuff that does not, in the hopes of conceiving faster. And secondly, some sway tactics are not right for everyone and some are better for some people than others. It's a complicated thing for each person to use the tactics that are best for them - the cookie cutter approach where everyone does the exact same thing is not the best way to go.

What we have gotten best results with overall is LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, and alcohol, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 5 or more days a week, one attempt in the fertile window, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For your husband, jogging/biking and smoking tobacco have been proven in studies to sway pink, and olive leaf extract and soy milk may also help - but these things are not right for every man so if he has health problems or is on medication please let me know what that is so I can tell you if they're ok for him or not.

please just ask any questions you have. I reply to all questions asked and while it does seem daunting at first, soon it all falls into place and becomes easy to understand. There is always a reason for everything and I'm happy to explain till things become clearer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ