Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie looking for advice

Hi All

Completely new to all this sway business I’m lookinh to have a second child and would like to try a girl sway more for fun and out of curiosity as I’d be happy with a healthy baby knowing what a gift they are!

There are so many differening ideas so guess I just want to know what are the key things:
    Diet - is LE best?
    Supplements - which would u recommend
    BD - abstain or DTD regularly I believe I conceive my son pretty much on ovulation day
    Birth control - still on my mini pill should I get a regular cycle back before TTC?

Many thanks all!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Our data indicates that LE Diet is best! (it's my diet, so I may be biased, but the numbers have shown it's better.)

The supplements have unfortunately not really panned out. Everyone should take folic acid or folate, most take fiber, but beyond that, none of the supplements have earned their keep (either for you or DH). If you give me specifics I can tell you about each individual supp you were wondering about.

No one should ever DTD regularly (unless you're using protection) for the reasons I spell out in this thread. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html

Anyone under 35 can do abstain (if you want) or FR/daily release (having him release daily for 7-10 days prior to conception) before doing one attempt. Neither abstain nor FR have really seemed effective but for reasons we can only guess at, one attempt has been very effective (has nothing to do with timing, which hasn't worked, but seems to be actual numbers of unprotected attempts during the fertile window)

We have had good results trying to catch the first egg off birth control as a pink sway tactic. Come off BCP and start doing OPK tests waiting for your first positive (this will be o-1/2, still a small cutoff if that is important to you) and then BD then, hopefully catching your first egg. There is no benefit to waiting to see a regular cycle off the pill because swaying often changes your cycle anyway and there's no predictable pattern to be found.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so much for replying! So in attempting to ttc a girl:

Should I start trying to follow the diet prior to stopping the pill?
    Supplements I was thinking were folic, calcium, mag, cranberry & liquorice for DH? What do you think?

The when to BD bit is really confusing me as I’m on pill I have no idea when I O at the minute. Do I use a predictor kit once I stop the pill and get DH to abstain for 7days then we DTD as soon as predictor turns positive? And only DTD once??

Thanks ladies!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes do start diet 12 weeks or more ahead of when you first plan to TTC. That's gotten best results for us.

Folic - absolutely everyone should be on that!

Cal/mag are at your discretion. Personally I do not think they work and possibly sway blue, I got boys while taking them, and gave them up to get my girl. But I understand they're hard to walk away from if you haven't tried them. Just be sure if you want to use them that you are doing only cal-mag without any added Vit. D, and that you are doing supps and not just "eating more dairy" as dairy foods have tons of other nutrients that may sway blue.

Cranberry is ok for DH but I do not believe it works for women (our results show it does nothing) and it has had so many risks and side effects that I don't recommend it for ladies to take.

Licorice has gotten really bad results the past sseveral years (like, worse than 50-50!) I do still keep it in the mix for those who want to use it but I no longer believe it does anything helpful and also cuts odds of conception considerably.

You don't need to know when you'll O. Just do the OPK once you stop the pill and then BD at the first positive. Doing things that way does make it harder for DH to do abstain, but abstain has not worked well anyway so if it doesn't work out, it's not a biggie. Yes yes above all else try to BD just one time in your fertile window (O-3 through O Day) at least to staart off with.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Do you know if reflexology helps with ttc at all??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally don't believe that it does. But I doubt it hurts anything if you want to give it a try. I suspect just anything we do where it feels like someone is taking care of us and we can destress for a moment, can only help with TTC.