Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone ever tried OvaBoost?

An over-35 friend of mine said I should try it...good or bad reviews?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering the same thing!!! I would like to try it but it is pricey! i see it has the myo-insotol in it....the same ingredient as pregnitude

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been meaning to follow up on this. It turns out that OvaBoost has melatonin in it. Melatonin is advised only for HT ladies who are poor responders.

There is a whopping 2215mg of melatonin per daily dose (4 capsules). Being the ditz I am (and knowing that you can't import any products with Melatonin in them into Canada - which did not appear to be the case for OvaBoost), I never checked the ingredients carefully (honestly, this is RARE for me) and started popping them.

I had a 35 day cycle, which is the longest cycle I have EVER HAD in my life. O was delayed by one week. Suffice it to say that I was FREAKING OUT thinking I was pg (I never got a +OPK that month, which is not rare for me, I hardly ever get them), but HPT after HPT showing up negative. What a nightmare. Anyway, I do not recommend this product, but if you do choose to go this route, do NOT take the supplement for your whole cycle (like the label says) because melatonin can be harmful to a fetus.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?