Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 39

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Lots of good stories and outcomes, you're not too old at all! I am 40, expecting my 4th child and fell pregnant on second cycle! And I'm also member of a facebook page of pregnant ladies over 40, it's very, very possible! Good luck and don't wait too long, get down to it
    What's the Facebook page? I'd actually love to be in touch with other moms my age. It would be nice to get some support from those who understand. I have a fear that once I start showing, everyone around me will have judgements about my age and number of kids.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshet View Post
    What's the Facebook page? I'd actually love to be in touch with other moms my age. It would be nice to get some support from those who understand. I have a fear that once I start showing, everyone around me will have judgements about my age and number of kids.
    I was worried about this too Keshet, but my boss advised me to present my news with great optimism instead of voicing my own concerns about my age and risks etc. So thats what I did, and havent had one negative comment (at least to my face anyway lol)

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

3. Likes Sweetplum liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the link. Hope it works

https://www.facebook.com/groups/109319299117273/
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed and became pregnant 39. We tried for three months before I successfully conceived which is the longest it's taken. I did have two chemicals before the 3rd stuck which may have been due to older eggs or may have just been chance. It was an uneventful pregnancy and delivery and he's completely healthy.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

6. Likes Aura liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what was the difference between concieving you girls. diet supps ect. I am swaying for girl..have two amazing boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...pink-dust.html alinar check out this thread, it's from moms of girls and tells all about what they were doing when they conceived their girls
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Aura liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you that's an awesome thread!...I dont know if anyone has any advice, I am going to see my OB the end of the month. I am spotting a week before my period is do, but I am taking saw palmetto and vitex. Wonder if that means poor egg quality?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it typically means low progesterone; however, it can also mean low estrogen (both V and SP may lower estrogen).

I would let those two possibly fall by the wayside and see if the situation improves. Also be sure you are getting adequate fat intake, 1 serving of full fat dairy a day may really help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did a light pink sway and got an immediate BFP at 41. It's still early, so time will have to tell if this sticks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    What did you get? If you're still on here? Or does anyone else know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That ended in a blighted ovum. This was after I had tried HT twice at 38 and 40. The blighted ovum was a result of my light sway. I decided at that point at 41.5 to go to full steam ahead with infertility treatments. The RE advised me not to do PGD because I was not producing enough eggs and they were not likely to make it to day 5. I did 2 rounds of IUI's with clomid and injectibles and 2 rounds of timed intercourse with Injectible medications. The fourth of this series of cycles resulted in success. I am now 13 weeks pg and decided not to find out gender until the end. I guess that infertility cured me.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast