Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on you ladies here in this thread. Lots of positivity please! To start off with, I really don't like reading things like 'I'm 37 and wondering if I'm TOO OLD for another baby.' There are a couple of us here who are 43 and I'm 44 and ttc my last child, so if you younger ones are 'old' then we who are rapidly nearing our mid 40s must be ancient. Lol! Yes there are higher risks of things with getting pregnant at our age but it's not impossible. I was a late starter because I met my husband at 35. I had my first baby at 36 (boy), my second baby at 38 (girl) and my last baby at 40 (boy, and I was 2 months off turning 41). I have always been highly fertile and gotten pregnant fairly easily. Last year at 43 I got pregnant doing a girl sway but miscarried at 10 weeks. Last cycle I had a CP and right now at this moment I am 9DPO and suspecting I may just be lucky enough to get another BFP this cycle...just nervously waiting and hoping it has been a good egg and might be a sticky BFP. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and share my story of having healthy babies in my later 30s and early 40s to give you others hope. Stay strong, positive and don't dwell on your age or statistics. If it's in your heart and soul to have another baby or one last baby, just go for it and don't give up until it happens for you. Baby dust to all. xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes Dreamsister liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, this thread is for everyone and many women in that age group have worries about their age and they also have the right to express those. I don't want everyone walking around on eggshells worrying about who's gonna be offended about this or that. The medical establishment and the media has put the fear of infertility into people's minds based on very poor data because the research indicates that particularly those who have proven fertility have very high chances of conceiving up to 40 and beyond.

Everyone over 35 is free to post about their concerns and fears in this thread. We who conceived over 40 can chime in and assure everyone that it IS possible to get pregnant over 35, 38, 40, and even 42. It can happen!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, this thread is for everyone and many women in that age group have worries about their age and they also have the right to express those. I don't want everyone walking around on eggshells worrying about who's gonna be offended about this or that. The medical establishment and the media has put the fear of infertility into people's minds based on very poor data because the research indicates that particularly those who have proven fertility have very high chances of conceiving up to 40 and beyond.

Everyone over 35 is free to post about their concerns and fears in this thread. We who conceived over 40 can chime in and assure everyone that it IS possible to get pregnant over 35, 38, 40, and even 42. It can happen!!
    Oh, yes! I am living proof pregnancy IS possible in your 40's. i've been pg 3x @ 41,42 and 43..... Getting to the live birth has been the challenge

5. Likes Bubu liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's when you hit 43 that your fertility really takes a good flooring. I seem to be living proof of that, but I do understand it's different for every woman.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234