Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something strange going on with O....???? Please advise

This has not happened to me before. It is soooo strange. I have always Oed between CD 14-18 like clockwork with the last cycles being CD 16 or 17. I should by now at CD 17 have a pos OPK, in fact I should have had O today by now, yet my OPKs are still showing negative. What the hell? I don't get it. I was planning on getting DH to BD tonight, or whenever pos OPK arrived, without a condom (if he agrees of course). This is soooo bizarre! I have been having yesterday and this morning EWCM (but with a greenish colour, sorry if tmi) yet have been a bit itchy down there too so am wondering if I have a yeast infection going on. I've never been this confused about O and have always known it before. Now I'm wondering if that sonographer was correct and I've Oed earlier in my cycle somehow. I had that scan on CD 12 and had some of what I thought was EWCM on CD 10 but recorded a def Neg OPK on that day also. Please advise....I can't believe this. I'm in my 40s and have 3 kids so you'd think I'd have this down pat by now.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All I can say is that perhaps you are going to O late this cycle? Or maybe you wont O this cycle for some reason. I often don't O til CD 20-23. But that is fairly normal for me because I have 30-35 day cycles. Sorry your body has decided to throw you a curve ball
    Last edited by familymatters; February 7th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

3. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greenish stuff with an itch means vaginal thrush that could mess with O but it's normal to experience in the 40's what's called the beginning of the wacky cycle

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is just interesting that I had that ultrasound on CD12 and the gyn doc who was doing it told me that it looked like I had Oed already. I guess I just keep testing daily and if I don't get a positive and get AF at some point I will have ovulated earlier this cycle before CD 12. That in itself is completely bizarre as I've never Oed that early in my life. On a positive note though, if I did O some time prior to CD 12 DH and I BD on CDs 6 and 7 unprotected so maybe by some blessed miracle I could get a BFP out of all of this. That would be wonderful. I can still remember how excited I was the last time I got a BFP. I said to DH the other day that I can still remember the last day I was completely 110% happy and overjoyed with life. It was last year one day in August on our little boy's 3rd birthday party when I was 9 weeks pregnant. We told a few people we were expecting again and we had our family and closest friends there altogether and I was just so happy and complete. OK, I'm tearing up now so not thinking of that any more. I just want to end my baby making days on a positive note with one last healthy pregnancy and baby out of it.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been having trouble finding when I O this month too, It's stinks. Every month that goes by is hard emotionally I'm 40 and worried the golden egg! I'm 99% pos I missed this month bc I waited for +opk and never got one. I do know swaying pink can effect cycles. Hang in there wish you luck!!

7. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    It is just interesting that I had that ultrasound on CD12 and the gyn doc who was doing it told me that it looked like I had Oed already. I guess I just keep testing daily and if I don't get a positive and get AF at some point I will have ovulated earlier this cycle before CD 12. That in itself is completely bizarre as I've never Oed that early in my life. On a positive note though, if I did O some time prior to CD 12 DH and I BD on CDs 6 and 7 unprotected so maybe by some blessed miracle I could get a BFP out of all of this. That would be wonderful. I can still remember how excited I was the last time I got a BFP. I said to DH the other day that I can still remember the last day I was completely 110% happy and overjoyed with life. It was last year one day in August on our little boy's 3rd birthday party when I was 9 weeks pregnant. We told a few people we were expecting again and we had our family and closest friends there altogether and I was just so happy and complete. OK, I'm tearing up now so not thinking of that any more. I just want to end my baby making days on a positive note with one last healthy pregnancy and baby out of it.
    Maybe you are pregnant! Stranger things have happened. My closest friend had been trying to get pregnant for a year before she discovered she ovulated around CD 10 rather than CD 14-16 (which is when her and her hubby would BD), and she had 26 day cycles. There is every chance your OB was bang on and you had already O'd before that appointment. But yes, get excited! TTC is exciting!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Traci and FamilyMatters. I don't know what to make of all this but I'm not going to get my hopes up about being pregnant yet either, even though I would love to. I wish my O day would go to CD 10 or something as during and toward the end of AF is the only time DH will BD without protection. I haven't mentioned babies again for a few days. I kind of ease up for a few days and then crack hints for a few days again. He has to crack and give in sooner or later. Hopefully sooner...hehe. Anyway, I will test again tomorrow with OPK and see what happens. I bought some Ovuplan ones again and tested with one of those and it was definitely negative as well. I also usually always get 2 days of pos OPKs so I don't know where they would've fit in if I Oed earlier on in the piece. Time will tell I guess.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks like I am Oing a LOT later than usual as today, at CD 18 I've gotten my first pos OPK. So I assume I will get another pos OPK tomorrow and O sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening. So tonight would be perfect for an attempt, if only DH would agree. But he is at work so no chance of talking about it now. In the perfect girl moon sign as well for the next few days (not that I'm completely sold on that, but anyway). Argh....the frustration is killing me...lol

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not that much later than usual hun! Good luck with DH.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do wonder if you already Oed. Other option is that you have yet to O.

I swear our bodies know when we are trying to pay attention and everything goes weird when we're watching to see what is going on.

I hope it happens soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast