Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Hi! New here and decided to introduce myself

My name is Kelly and I'll be 39 on Thursday. I have 2 children from my first marriage in my 20s. My son Colton just turned 17 and my daughter Addison is 14. I married the love of my life 8 yrs ago. A couple years ago I told him if he ever might decide he wants kids of his own, he should probably decide soon because I'm not getting any younger. We were in Hawaii in Aug 2014 for our anniversary and he told me he wanted to have a baby. 2 wks later we were pregnant and our Raegan Michaela will be 1 on May 21st. She has brought so much joy into our lives. Even my teenagers adore her. So now we want Raegan to have a sibling to grow up with. I would love another sweet baby boy and I'd love to give my DH a son. But would be ecstatic if God decides another girl is right for us. Our first attempt will be July (because I'm an accountant and the 1st quarter would not be a good delivery time.) Hoping that our quick fertility 2 yrs ago still exists today! I have lots more to share about what I'm doing now and as I get closer to July and my unintentional sways for my last 3 kids but Raegan says my phone time is up. I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies better
    (1999) (2001) (2015) TTC July 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you all the best on this journey. If you would like a boy you have a few months to start on the he diet. Are you a dream member?? The best $12 you will spend. You will have access to lots of files on boy swats. Worth a shot and as you've stated you would also be ecstatic with a girl what have you got to lose trying to sway boy. All the best. Your def not too old. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

I got my 4th son when I was 39 so I know it's possible!

Please let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kelly and welcome. I conceived my little girl at 38 and a little boy at 40 (I was 2 months shy of turning 41 when I delivered him). I also have a 7 yr old boy. I personally don't believe your fertility declines that much until you hit the 40s (where I am now. Lol!) Anyway, I look forward to reading about your journey and I hope you get a BFP first try.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welvome and good luck! My mom had my brother at 42.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period