Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction oh & a vent ;)

Hello all! I am trying to sway again & hoping baby #6 is a girl. Hoping to attempt in a few weeks after a failed sway with my last DS. Guess I really shouldn't say "failed sway" cause he is pretty awesome! Anyway I am just a mess recently, my last sway was pretty great I thought. Did a lot of things right & still got a boy. This time I don't seem to be able to do anything right so how in the world can I get a girl. I have not been able to get on a consistent schedule with exercise between work & 5 kids. Diet is good most of the week but than I always wind up having a really bad day(like today I ate a hot dog & fries with the kids it just looked so good & I was soooo hungry). I should probably wait to try but were not getting any younger & I feel my clock ticking. I am frustrated with myself why can't I follow my sway, but I am so tired all of the time & it does make it harder to stay committed. Plus in the back of my mind is the nagging well it didn't work last time why in the world would would I set myself for disappointment again. Best to just know now its going to be a boy.

Like I said I am just feeling emotional & needed to vent. I don't think I can/should push back our attempt if I wait till I am where I would like to be I don't think it would ever happen. Just feeling alone, anxious disappointed in myself & sad. Hope you all don't mind my vent
    02 04 06 10 14

2. Thanks Wantanother2017, skillet04 thanked for this post
    Likes sharon, smllibra, 1282 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dreams, venting is good and sometimes we need to let it out. Take a deep breath my lord u have 5kids and being emotional about swaying again is pretty normal .
    I have never swayed before and this time around ttc has made me very feel very anxious, scared of that nasty dark place where I once was when I found out ds4 was a boy !!

If your diet is good most of time and you indulge in a hotdog and fries once in a while, let it be .. We are aloud a cheat ��
    As for exercise, I get u on that . I was exercising 6days a week for 5weeks and I had to stop got ill with the flu , very run down. Then had to go on holidays and now trying to fit it in just isn't working . I already feel like I've failed and not even pregnant but you know I told myself if it doesn't fit with my life style and kids routine etc not much can be done ..
    You are obviously a busy mum very busy with 5kids I take my hat off too you .

So hang in there try think positive �� and if your next Is a boy just think that little special miracle that you made wanted you as his mummy . I know the longing desire for a daughter i have wanted one for the last 10yrs and my lord i would do anything but sometimes the best sway can end in an opposite.

Take care Xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

4. Thanks dreams529 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome,

I say a cheat is ok once in awhile....just think of it the other way...if you were n the girl diet for 1 DAY would you think that was a good sway? Likewise a hotdog and fries wont sway boy so quick.

Thats why you have to be on the diet for so many weeks.

I wouldnt cheat week of O though just to be safe.

6. Thanks dreams529 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hot dog and fries is still fairly pink friendly. There's barely anything good in that!!!

I think you need to follow your heart and if you and hubby want to try now, go for that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks dreams529 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies! This is why I came here! I have been so stressed & anxious & I really know I need to stop. Girl or boy I can not let go of having another I feel it is meant to be of course preference at this point would be girl but I know I will love baby either way. I have spent a year wanting to want to be done with kids but I cant let the thought of having another one go.

I think about having another one all of the time dream of it even. Sometimes girl, sometimes boy, I haven't gotten rid of anything I just can't. Reality is though people were not the nicest when I was pregnant with DS4& DS5. If this next one is a girl life would be a lot easier cause I can say look this was meant to happen or honestly I probably wouldn't even care what they said if baby is finally a girl.

At any rate deep breaths are in order I am going to cut myself some slack, get back on track & let whatever is meant to be, be. Really I guess that is all we can do anyway.

Thank you for letting me vent & fingers crossed for us all!
    02 04 06 10 14

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post