Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really hope you get that egg this month 1moregirl .
    Cant wait to see a BFP in the forums from you Xxxxx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

2. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear God....today was a definite pos OPK with the second line much darker than the control line. What do I do? Do I mark yesterday's test as a negative then? Plus we BD last night also. If I am going to do SMEP for 40s what do I do now? Confused. It's 7.15pm here - do we BD tonight again or......? I usually use clear blue digital o tests but was a bit strapped for cash so gone for Ovuplan again.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    image.jpeg

Here's the pic. A definite positive, whereas yesterday the line was ever sooooo lighter than control line and we went ahead and BD last night. Crap! What do I do know for girl sway SMEP for 40+?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl for smep you will need to dtd tonight and tomorrow night, skip one night and dtdnthe following. That will give you 3 bds in a row at pos opk (including last nights) plus the extra bd after one night break to allow for possible late o. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; June 1st, 2016 at 05:23 AM.

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So just to clarify you will have dtd Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday by this weekend. Dont sweat to much on the opk. Yesterdays looked close enough to positive so don't stress too much. Going by todays I'd be inclined to think you'll o in the next 24 hours so if you want to stick to one attempt instead you'll possibly have a 2-o single attempt. Is not certain of course but that is a very pos opk and I myself would assume o would be tomorrow.

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks soooo much Pbn3. I was keen to do SMEP, but I'm really keen to sway for a girl too. What did you mean with a 2-0 attempt if I do a single attempt Hun? Also, do you know of other ladies who have done the SMEP and conceived girls? Thanks so much.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I just took another look at the SMEP book and she says for couples older than 35 who may have low sperm count issues to BD when you see the second line (almost as dark as the control line), then the next day if line is really dark BD only if you didn't do it the night before, otherwise wait until the morning after that pos OPK or that night. Should I wait until the morning to BD then? But what if I O before then? Argh.....this is sooooo scary and frustrating and I am trying sooo hard to stay calm and just work out what to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was referring to your attempt last night (Tuesday) because if you o tomorrow (Thursday) then you'll have one attempt (pink tactic) two days before o which is apparently even better odds than even day before o. Obviously the downside is less chance of conception with one attempt. I personally dont know anyone who has used smep so can't answer as to how girl friendly it is. You have to decide what is more important and what your priorities are. I know you've had a helluva time getting dh on board and this is month 3 or 4? Ttc for you? Personally I'd be going all out if I was you as what if your husband changes his mind again? Trust me I know how hard it gets going cycle to cycle and for those of us that aren't getting any younger I think you need to optimise your chances each cycle and hope for pink but be prepared to be hear blue if that makes sense? But the decision lays solely with you as you have to be able to be happy attempt wise and not wish after all is said and done, that you'd done things differently..... I wish you all the best and hope you find peace with a decision. Oh and showering you with pink dust!!

12. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Also, I just took another look at the SMEP book and she says for couples older than 35 who may have low sperm count issues to BD when you see the second line (almost as dark as the control line), then the next day if line is really dark BD only if you didn't do it the night before, otherwise wait until the morning after that pos OPK or that night. Should I wait until the morning to BD then? But what if I O before then? Argh.....this is sooooo scary and frustrating and I am trying sooo hard to stay calm and just work out what to do.
    First calm down! You're getting too worked up over this and that will not help things! I know its so hard to decide what to do. So ok if your book says for over 35s to wait till morning and you want to do things exactly by the book then wait till morning. Otherwise stick to dtd tonight if your worried about oing during the night/tomorrow morning as you'll be bding again tomorrow night anyway. Or stick with one attempt. What is your gut telling you to do? As silly as this sounds, when I couldn't make a decision I would write my options on little bits of paper, scrunch them right up to same size and randomly pick one out of a cup as a way of letting fate decide hahaha!!!

14. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just reread my last post and realised it may have sounded abrupt at the start. I'm sorry 1moregirl it wasn't intentional, was more tongue in cheek speak and I hope that's how you read it I'll be waiting to see what you end up deciding!!

16. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast