Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Urgent help - what do I do????

Oh good Lord. You won't believe this. How long have I been having O on CD 18 for now? A hell of a long time, that's how long. And now, the one time we had planned to abstain from Sunday til tomorrow (Wednesday) to collect a semen sample for SA and guess what I have here sitting in front of me on CD 13? Yes.....that's right...my first pos OPK for this cycle. On CD13? I don't normally start testing for O this early but I had noticed I have been feeling very wet and had a ton of EWCM since about CD 7 or 8 so started testing yesterday. yesterday's OPK was negative but today it is a definite positive. I will post a pic here as well just to get verification from you lovely ladies. My question is this....what do I do? We last BD on CD 11 and today is CD 13. I'm swaying for a girl so what do I do? I'm trying very hard to stay relaxed and calm and not freak out. should we BD tonight or wait til tomorrow night? But then, what if tomorrow night is too late and I O sometime today or tonight? perhaps we should BD tonight and tomorrow night, as i was planning on trying the SMEP? Could you also have a look at my chart and see what you think? Thankyou. Maybe this is all a good sign that I am very fertile and maybe have a good egg coming with all this EWCM and Oing on CD 14 instead of 18? Fingers crossed.
    image.jpeg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know in the photo the second line looks slightly fainter than control line but it is darker than thatin person. At first glimpse at the stick I have here you would think it was a positive. Should we postpone the SA and collection tomorrow morning and just concentrate on this? I couldn't wait for the second line to get dark or darker and BD tomorrow night after we've done the semen collection in the morning could we? That's not good for girl sway though is it? I would rather postpone that and concentrate on our BD for this cycle. DH also told me something interesting last night. If he orgasms too fast (as in having a quickie or he suffers a bit from PE so we often have to stop and start and stop and start. I real right PITA it is) he doesn't ejaculate all of the semen. But if he goes for a longer time with stopping and starting he does ejaculate the whole lot. Anyone heard of this? I never knew til he told me last night. Anyway, please tell me what to do as I didn't expect this and I'm freaking out a little as DH was planning to work from home tomorrow so we could collect the sample.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Time to do the baby dance!

Dont waste an egg...i should have gone for it last month even though it was a cd10 egg (instead of my usual cd12 egg)....

If you can postpone the SA you should...

On the otherhand...a 3 day cut off sways girl they say...my one girl pg was from a cut off...but harder to get preggers that way as you know....

Is your Dh willing to move the SA date?
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; May 30th, 2016 at 11:02 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsGoodies. I don't think I can expect to get pregnant from Sunday's BD as it was a major quickie. The kids were watching tv and then we started hearing out littlest man saying "where's Mummy?" My head is all over the place at the moment as I just remembered our 7 yr old has an appointment with a psychologist tomorrow morning so our SA plans will be postponed (lucky for that excuse hey?)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I probably wouldn't bd tonight. I would try to wait til tomorrow night. That's just me though, do what you feel is right

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would do tomorrow night (i think) eek only u can decide hun x

8. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl if you were planning on doing smep then bd tonight and next two nights, skip one night then bd the following. You should cover all bases that way and that will be following smep. Good luck and hope you catch the egg!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

10. Likes 1moregirl, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! I've got a couple of go for its and a couple of wait til tomorrow night. Eeeeek! This is such a tough call. I haven't really had any EWCM today either so I don't know what that means. I guess I'm just worried if I don't do BD tonight what if I wake up tomorrow and I get a neg OPK and FF tells me from my BBT that I Oed some time during this night? I think DH is ready for BD tonight too as he has already showered and shaved for me (just doing someworkon his computer before he comes to bed). Wish me luck! xx

12. Likes sharon liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with pb about BD frequency. If you really can't decide, flip a coin and do what the coin says.

Hope hubby was willing to do the BD and sending you tons of pink sticky dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. We did BD last night so all is good. I haven't had a chance to do an OPK again today yet but I had some funny pains going on this morning that could've been O pains. My BBT has gone up slightly this morning but still below the coverline. Will see what today's OPK is like and what we will do tonight. The only thing im worried about now is my diet. I have been great at not eating much red meat - something I find easy. But I find it damn near impossible to go gluten free and to not snack. I guess on a positive note, I have always had snacks and managed to get pregnant with a girl once already. Right? Oh God, please let this be it for me....my chance for a rainbow baby girl to complete our family. Xx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast