Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Don't be scared Hun. My God....I'm 44 and still trying, so if you're scared I should be terrified. Lol!
    You go girl!!

Olorun Ileri2

2. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    What did DH say to that?? Huge hugs and I am just wishing you peace of mind no matter what.
    Atomic, DH understands my fear. I told him ahead of time that I might do that. He says he's ready when I'm ready. He's really sweet and good to me. Thanks for the hugs. I need them!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, Kittybear liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't be scared Hun. My God....I'm 44 and still trying, so if you're scared I should be terrified. Lol!
    Thanks 1moregirl. I'm more scared of my health issues than my age.

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw give him an extra big hug from all of us.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Katt2275 liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a bit younger at 35 but I had severe preeclampsia with my first pregnancy so I understand some of the fear. I'm 35 weeks pregnant on Monday and while I do have pregnancy induced hypertension and am dealing with the third trimester aches and pains I don't regret getting pregnant again and giving my son the sibling he's been asking for. I feel like our family will finally be complete with two children. Good luck whatever you decide
    Me 36 DH 36 DS 7 3/10/10 Gender Dreaming success: DD 1 8/9/16

MC 8/25/15 at 9 w 5 d

Successful Girl Sway:
    https://genderdreaming.com/forum/add...y-attempt.html

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, Katt2275, 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katt - don't give up Hun. If it's in your heart, then just go with it and follow it. Lots of praying as well along the way and I'm sure you'll doc/Ob/FS will be on top of everything. Plus you'll have all of our support and advice. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

12. Likes Katt2275 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt2275 View Post
    Thank you 1moregirl for your sweet reply. I'm actually 41 and 1/2, so I have no idea how my eggs are doing since 11 years ago when my son was conceived. We haven't attempted at all since then. I already feel a lot of regret for waiting this long after my DS was born. He's been an only child now for 10 years. I feel like I've cheated him out of a sibling already.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time conceiving this time. I was so sorry to read about your recent miscarriage. Best of luck to you, and thanks again for your feedback.
    Hi there. I too can relate to your story. I'm 41 with two children and hubby had a vasectomy when my youngest wasn't even one due to serious health issues we went through with him. I was the right decision at the time (2 years ago) but I've been really depressed for the past year, realizing that although logical, I was not emotionally ready. It has been a hard life lesson to learn. Anyway - the reason I'm writing is to let you know that over the past year I've had tests done on my eggs (FSH and estradiol and Anti-Mullerian Hormone). Simple blood tests that can give you sort of a sense of how far you are from menopause, quantity and quality of your eggs. Nothing is certain of course, but ask your OB about these. The results have given me peace of mind. I can't tell you what the right decision is, it's such a huge one and so unique to your health and your life. But I can tell you that I totally relate, I'm here with you. Best wishes!
    Last edited by Sweetplum; July 27th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
    (2011) (2014)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetplum View Post
    Hi there. I too can relate to your story. I'm 41 with two children and hubby had a vasectomy when my youngest wasn't even one due to serious health issues we went through with him. I was the right decision at the time (2 years ago) but I've been really depressed for the past year, realizing that although logical, I was not emotionally ready. It has been a hard life lesson to learn. Anyway - the reason I'm writing is to let you know that over the past year I've had tests done on my eggs (FSH and estradiol and Anti-Mullerian Hormone). Simple blood tests that can give you sort of a sense of how far you are from menopause, quantity and quality of your eggs. Nothing is certain of course, but ask your OB about these. The results have given me peace of mind. I can't tell you what the right decision is, it's such a huge one and so unique to your health and your life. But I can tell you that I totally relate, I'm here with you. Best wishes!
    Hi Sweetplum. I just wanted to ask you a question, if you don't mind...how did having those tests done give you peace of mind?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Sweetplum. I just wanted to ask you a question, if you don't mind...how did having those tests done give you peace of mind?
    The results showed that I was very far from menopause, and as a 41 year old this was good news...my body was not ramping up/working too hard to ovulate. It also showed that my egg quality/quantity was similar to that of an early - mid 30 year old.
    Nothing is guaranteed but it basically helped my OB and I have a discussion about my choices that was based on facts specific to my own body. Not a shot in the dark based on generalized speculation of any 41 year old.
    Hope that helps
    (2011) (2014)

16. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetplum View Post
    The results showed that I was very far from menopause, and as a 41 year old this was good news...my body was not ramping up/working too hard to ovulate. It also showed that my egg quality/quantity was similar to that of an early - mid 30 year old.
    Nothing is guaranteed but it basically helped my OB and I have a discussion about my choices that was based on facts specific to my own body. Not a shot in the dark based on generalized speculation of any 41 year old.
    Hope that helps
    That all makes perfect sense. Thanks for explaining Sweetplum. Just out of interest, what was your AMH number?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast