Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Period cramps at 8DPO....what the ????

So yesterday I was 8DPO and I woke up feeling anxious and then that changed to overemotional and I shed a few tears in the morning (was my baby's 4th birthday yesterday) and then all day long I had period pains on and off which I haven't had before at this time. I was worried my period was coming but way too early. I kept wiping and checking at every loo stop throughout the day but nothing. Usually my period arrives before the cramps commence or on the same day as the bleeding commences. Then today I have woken up and no cramps or anything. I know in previous cycles I have asked about this cramping at 3-4 days post-O,which I've had, but this time I didn't have that and have only had it yesterday. Today I'm 9DPO. Any ideas ladies?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Test! Test! TEST! TEST!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nah Hun. Way too early for me. I don't think I've ever shown a BFP at 9DPO and I don't have any more money til Monday which is 4 days away, so I'll just have to wait.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about that hpt you found under the sink? You could use it on Saturday...didnt you get a +hpt at 10 dpo last time?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's the secondary estrogen surge. I have it sometimes too. you make a big burst of estrogen to sustain the lining longer and enable any egg if present to burrow in and set up housekeeping, and it's very much the same as far as your body is concerned, to that big burst of estrogen you get right before you ovulate. you can have some O pains, EWCM, increased libido, etc.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks MrsSparkles thanked for this post
    Likes ELP liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so no reason to get my hopes up Atomic? Bugger! I really need to not pay any attention at all to physical symptoms. I don't know why I keep doing it. And last cycle was crappy BD patterns anyway. I really think the ONLY way I can get pregnant now is to BD the SMEP pattern. Do you think DH's sperm volume could play a role in this Atomic? I just noticed yesterday in his sperm analysis we did few months back that his semen volume was low, even though all the other factors were OK. He just doesn't ejaculate much semen. Or is it just my dodgy eggs can only get fertilised if we BD SMEap pattern and as much as possible around O time?

8. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm 11DPO today and am feeling AF must be on her way because I have been so bloody irritable and moody and over-emotional. Things have been getting on top of me very easily, especially money issues and lack thereof. We have an elderly dog on heart medication and I have nearly run out of it but can't afford to buy more as vet needs to do a blood test before he can prescribe us more and blood test along is a few hundred dollars. The dog is 16 yr olds I a week...what do I do? Plus i myself need some dental work done and my mobile needs fixing. argh! Anyway, I'm sure period is on her way as I don't usually feel this down and out when I am pregnant. I have app with FS this Wednesday and will jot down a few questions to ask him. I may have to have the Hysterescopy too, but it's more money as well. In the meantime I am going to get back on the ubiquinol and up it to 200mg daily and go back to doing SMEP as it really does seem to be my only hope of getting a BFP for some reason. Sorry for rambling on and thanks for listening.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    16 years!? I'd say your dog had a good life and skip the $$$ on vet fees. It would be bottom of the pile.

Take care of all the human needs first (and that includes you hun bc i know us mums always seem to put ourselves at the end beneath thfamily dog lol)

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12DPO today. I woke up this morning and had the cramps again and was expecting to see blood when I went to toilet but nothing. This afternoon just went to the toilet and had EWCM dangling (yuck...tmi I know). I'm still not testing yet either. Tomorrow will be 13dpo so maybe AF might show up then. I'm certainly sick of being stuffed around with these cramps on and off for about 4 days now. I've never had this before. Dear God.....I wish it was a little Emby.

13. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounding really positive 1 moregirl, I. Sometimes get cm around when my period is due, but never to the point your talking about. I am tentatively excited for you, keeping everything crossed for you! X o

15. Likes 1moregirl, Pink2016 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast