Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 9w4d.

Today was supposed to be my first prenatal appt and when we get to hear the HB but I cancelled bc i just cant handle being in a room full of pg women. Plus last night i just felt awful with cramps and some brown ew starting. I took a Tylenol 3 with codine and a hot water bottle.

I've been drinking the red raspberry every night and even was going to BD with Dh to see if it helps move things along but i am torn......the only reason i want to bd is maybe some sperm could help to move things along like sex triggers labor.....but on the other hand I'm afraid it might be painful....i could barely manage when they did the internal us...my cervix was soooooo tender....

Any opinions if BD will help?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any opinions to offer on how to get things with mc going Hun but just wanted to say how Sorry I am that you're going through this again. Life is a total bitch sometimes! I hope that things get started for yuo very soon and are over with just as quickly Hun. Take care of yourself...eat some comfort foods and do things you enjoy doing (simple things) that will help make you feel better, and lots of extra cuddles with your boys. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, i bit the bullet and BD last night.

No pain and surprisingly most enjoyable!

I was hoping it would all end with a big GUSH of water breaking or bloody show but alas, only some pink on the tp and nothing again this morning....

There goes another theory.... Onto acupuncture next... I used it once to jumpstart labor (started 48 hr later).... Of course i'll never know if that did the trick or if was simpy a coincidence.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope this is over very soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are things going MrsG? I've been thinking of you. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update: 10w4d

Woke up to a small gush of fluid trickling down my leg.

Met with my midwife who spent 5 min in vain with the doppler trying to find a heartbeat

My lower back was aching and I felt crampy all morning. Drank my concentrated RRL tea and immediately felt better.

Then had acupuncture session #4.

Then off to an u/s for an assessment.

No HB seen (so long hope for a Christmas Miracle....). There was only a tiny yolk sac and a sad, collapsing gestational sac.

The tech was fine and allowed me to see the screen and was answering most of my questions. Then the Radiologist came in to "break the news" and she was horrible!

First she came in with a SMILE on her face and told me that there wasn't an embryo seen so non-viable pregancy (smile). Then she asked why I was having another us when the one 3 weeks prior had shown no cardiac activity...so i explained that my gp said there was a chance it was too soon given my LMP/ovulation dates.

"oh, was this a planned pregnancy?" (as if it is any of this Nosy Nelly's damn business"!)

"It was a pleasant surprise. I was happy to be pregnant"

(Shock face) "Really!!? Not many women your age would be happy to find themselves pregnant." (Seriously!? As if I need your idiotic commentary. Please shut your f-ing mouth!)

I was then directed to the front reception where the girl refused to print me a picture bc there was no baby to print out. She calls her manager and starts shaking her head "there's no baby pictures to print out. Just a sac. Come back to your nuchal us and we can print a picture for you then"

I looked her straight in the eye and said "There will be no nuchal u/s. i am having a miscarriage. So please just print me a photo so I can put that in my memory box"

She gasped as a sudden wave of understanding crossed her face and came back a few minutes later with the picture of my sad, empty womb.

image.jpg

So that in a nutshell was my day. Just pray this is over with soon
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; December 13th, 2016 at 06:33 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry MrsGoodies. Fu@king bit@ches!! Who gives a crap what they think! You are a strong and healthy woman, and if you decide to keep TTC it's nobody's business but you and yours. You are in my prayers. Be kind to yourself.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh MrsG! That sounds like one horrible day. It amazes me why some people do the jobs they do when they do them soooo badly. I would've been ready to slap that stupid woman. But karma will come back to get her one day. What an insensitive thing to say! Just terrible. And in this day and age when there are many women in their 40s having babies anyway. Hope it is all over and done with for you soon and don't let negative Nelly's like her plant any seeds of doubt in your mind as for your future ttc. Thinking of you. Xxoo

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noooooo.... what a horrible, horrible woman. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is just beyond acceptable in so many ways! If you feel up to it, I would register a formal complaint to the hospital.

I am keeping you in my prayers, and I am sending lots of strength and healing your way

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

12. Likes Erin514 liked this post
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast