Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, don't worry 1moregirl,

That sweet baby spirit will come to you when the time is right!

Meanwhile, at least you are trying and making a good solid effort every month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry 1moregirl.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't see it happening for me now. I'm 45 now....that fact alone scares the utter crap out of me! surely that was pretty good timing this last cycle just gone? But yet another BFN. I just can't seem to get pregnant any more and I have found that really hard to accept. When you go from being highly fertile to barely fertile, which I know we all go through at some stage. Even my FS thought I might've gotten pregnant by now, yet I guess it was last year when my AMH level was 6.5, and realistically, it could've dropped a lot lower than that by now. I guess I'm just not sure if I have it in me to keep on trying. I may still have that Hysterescopy, but def not next month, as it's just too close to Xmas and my one remaining dog is still not great. Yesterday vet said his red blood cell count was inidicating that the internal bleeding had at least slowed down, but he had lost a slight amount of weight in a few days instead of gaining it (which he should have as I have been feeding him 4 small meals per day). Such a crappy time at the moment. I had really been hoping for a BFP to help lift my spirits. But, as hard as this all is, I am constantly reminding myself that I am soooo lucky and blessed to have been given 3 experiences of pregnancy and birth and my 3 beautiful children. That is a lot more than some women have. I'm not going to focus so much any more on this desire to have one last baby. If it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't happen....it will be ok. A good friend of mine has said to me, 'God doesn't give us more than we can handle,' and so I've been thinking lately that maybe God knows that I couldn't handle the anxiety that another pregnancy would bring. Sorry for rambling and thanks for listening. I wish I could confide all this to my DH, but I can't.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh 1moregirl,

I know just how discouraging it all can be. I've been on that awful girl diet for a over a year now (except for the few weeks reprive when I was pg with my bean). All I crave is a HUGE steak sandwich with french fries. I really thought it would happen for me by now. I keep consolling myself by saying my timing hasnt been perfect but really, my cycles are all over it seems. I'm sure if i was 10 yrs younger i'd have a huge bump to show for the efforts.

Its so frstrating but all we can do is brush off & try again.

(((Hugs Sweetie)))

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl, I'm sorry you didn't get a bfp this cycle. But I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12