Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'm in the 2ww.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sit him down and find out what REALLY is going on with him bc i seriously doubt it is the puppy...just like when couples argue about the toilet seat its usually really about money, or sex or something else but they lash out at some litle thing instead.

Is he having work issues?
    Health issues?
    Feeling left out bc the puppy gets all the attention?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it hard to talk to him MrsG because he just ends up raising his voice and I don't want the kids to hear that. I just don't understand it. He is the most adorable puppy you've ever seen and he just ignores it and refers to him as my dog. Last night was the third night in a row that he slept in the study. He barely speaks to me or acknowledges me, yet he is normal with the kids. Maybe it's because on the first night I had the puppy set up with his bed right next to me? He is just completely over reacting and it's not normal behaviour. I could understand his behaviour if I'd just confessed to having an affair o right something, but punishing me because I bought our family a sweet little puppy to enjoy? How can he deny us that? He said no to a 4th and final baby...so I'll be damned if he is not going to allow us a puppy. I'd choose the kids and puppy over that moody pig any day. He did go crook with me and demanded to know how much he cost....I said $500 and then he went crook that I could afford to do that when he was struggling to pay such and such....but I didn't get time to tell him that I borrowed most of the money from my Mum and intend to pay back every single cent of it when I am working. Perhaps this is it for our marriage and we'Ve come as far as we were meant to get? I am a huge animal lover. He knew that when he married me...I had 3 dogs. I told him not long ago I will NEVER not have a dog in my life and I want uor kids to experience the joy of having and raising a puppy. No man is going to change me and I really thought he loved me and accepted who I was a long time ago. I think he is the real concern of the anxiety I have been having because I don't get any support or love from him, except when he wants sex. He doesn't even understand my sadness at our baby going off to kindergarten. I feel like I am a single mum already.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you a huge hug 1moregirl and enjoy your new puppy xoxo

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a kitten once without clearing it with my husband and he got really angry with me about it too. My mom used to do stuff like that all the time and it never occurred to me that any guy would care. But apparently he did. I have no advice, just (((hugs)))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Things are ok again, although I had the last of my old doggies put to sleep this morning so been a bit teary and upset. Our new puppy will be getting cuddled all day today that's for sure. My DH I think has realised what a new puppy has meant to me now after losing two dogs and having our 2-legged baby start kindergarten. I really had been feeling like an empty-nester, yet it all isn't so bad now. We made up last Friday night (the horizontal way and had a lovely weekend away with my family for my Dad's 70th birthday and all was well. I'm not temping or doing OPKs at the moment as I have been somewhat at peace with the fact that one last baby is not going to happen for us. And I'm ok with that. I sometimes already struggle with the fact that I turn 46 towards the end of this year and will have a 9, 7 and 5 yr old. I don't even know how I would cope with a pregnancy now and having a new baby with sleepless nights. I worry about another miscarriage or having a baby with abnormalities. Plus I have decided I am not going to have that Hysterescopy. All in all, wherever I'm at right now, I feel more at peace with everything than I have in a long time. I'm still undecided about the homeschooling as well, but that's ok for now. I will still pop in here from time to time to see how everyone else is going, but I think my ttc journey is finally coming to a closure ad that's okay. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, Faithinpink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you the very best, 1more. (((hugs)))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl take care of yourself and your beautiful family xo
    All the best x

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been having O pains this afternoon and had to take two panadol becusae it was so painful. Also, for the last 2 days I have had that anxiety back a bit as well, which frustrates me Since I had recently increased my medication for that. But I have been sad at losing my sweet little doggy. Heartbreaking to say goodbye to a beloved dog. Now I don't have him anymore, he's taken a piece of my heart with him, and I'm just left with photos and memories and a huge vet bill to pay off. But it was worth it. It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Maybe I might have the courage to BD tonight. Pray for me pleAse.....xxoo

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs 1moregirl I'm so sorry about your furbaby. I'm not religious so I won't pray but instead send positive good thoughts your way. Let us know whether you decided one last go, although its good to hear you sound more at peace

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You must be getting close to Oing if your anxiety is back. Just skip the opk...that will ease the fears and BD whenever you feel like it.

That way you arent expecting anything and can enjoy yourself.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast