Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with the homeschooling!!

Re the bloody CM, that is not unusual around O. Your cervix can get very soft and easily injured, and a teensy owie can bleed the smallest bit and it hits that CM and makes it look like a lot more than it was.

We honestly don't know how lysine may sway. Unfortunately it only works to help your cold sore if you take it regularly, by the time you have one full blown it's generally too late to stop it. I'd probably skip it at this point.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG and Atomic. It makes complete sense about what you said with cervix getting easily damaged Atomic. We had BD the night before and it had been a bit painful on one side on the inside, if that makes sense. I think because the only lubricant we had was ky jelly and I clearly didn't want to use that so we BD without any lubricant which might have caused an ouchy and then resulted in that bit of bleeding. And thanks for the well wishes with the homeschooling. We really are enjoying it and I just loving having the kids with me all the time. I've come up with a few great ideas for making some extra income which I am surprisingly enthusiastic about. I told my Mum a few days ago about the homeschooling and was deadset against it as I knew she would be. She even said she hadn't told my father. Hahaha! The big threat! I just said that's fine I'll tell him myself. We really seem to have bonded more as a family unit from homeschooling and the kids are playing and getting along soooo well. It's great. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great!!

Sorry about your mum - I know that's the hardest part of it all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. But it is our life and our children so our choice how to raise and educate them isn't it? My parents, especially my Mum, has always tried to have much more influence on how we raise our kids than she should. Always says things like, "you kids would never have done anything like that," etc. I don't think she completely understands what her role as a Grandmother is. Even when she comes and stays with us (and it's only ever been 2 nights in a row at the most) she mostly does housework and cooking and never plays with the kids or spends time with them. Yet she always feels compelled to tell me how I should raise them. "I'd give him a good smack for doing that," for example. So I just politely tell her we are not allowed to smack these days Mum. I have also reminded her that she needs to make more of an effort as a grandparent to our kids since they are the only grandparents they have closeby. Their other set are overseas and they never see them and can't communicate with them on phone or Skype because our kids don't speak fluent Spanish yet and those grandparents don't speak any English. Yet my Mum and Dad often forget that they are the only grandparents our children get real contact with so they should make better efforts to be better grandparents.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby Boomer Grandparents suck!

I swear they are THE most selfish generation ever and have not mellowed at all as they get older. Its always about them, them, them.

I feel for you one more girl. My kids have 3 granparents left and only ONE (my dad) even sees them....the rest are too busy bitching & moaning about their health problems and entiltlements (yeah you contributed $2/week back in the 60's so now you deserve $500 per month....ugh!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12