Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Urgent advice please for plan of attack. :)

hi ladies. So, I'm onto CD18 today and I haven't had any OPKs and have been a bit under the weather so not sure that I'll get out to the shops to buy any new ones now. I just had my first bit of EWCM today and I started BBTing again a few days ago. Chances are I probably would've gotten my first Pos OPK yesterday anyway so prob a bit late to start with those now. We BD last night, so my question is should we BD again tonight and just continue on with SMEP? I know it's hard to tell when I'm not using OPKs. I'm thinking of just BD again for 2 nights in a row, take a night off, then again the next night like SMEP. Is this what you would have me do Atomic? I will post a pic of my chart to give you an idea also. I half expect to O today or tomorrow. Should I go out and buy OPKs? I don't know. Thanks.

IMG_4061.JPG
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't be offended by this but if I was you I would throw away all charts - stop buying OPKs and just BD as much as possible around O time. What will be, will be and fingers crossed you will catch the golden egg and get your longed for 4th baby. xx

3. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ever hopeful. My BBT dipped slightly this morning so I am certain I will O today sometime and tomorrow morning will see BBT rise above the coverline. I didn't buy OPKs. Not going to worry about buying them again unless I happen to have the spare money one day. Lol! Thanks for your advice. Yes I soooo live by that motto...what will be will be. I am feeling quite achey this morning and we did BD last night so we'll see how we go. DH and I are in a good place at the moment and enjoying regular BD too which helps. Although I do have a cold sore at The he moment and feeling quite run down so surely that isn't going to help pop out a golden egg. thanks for taking the time to reply Ever hopeful. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, just BD the next 2 nights, then go back to EOD unless you ahve reason to believe you are having a delayed O.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. So you think we should BD again tonight? That will be 4 days in a row. Is that ok? My BBT has risen this morning above the coverline but not a huge rise, so I probably should BD again just in case. I will include another pic of my chart. It was difficult to take BbT this morning as I still had my diva cup in that I had put in last night after we BD. I don't know why I used it this time, it was just a last minute decision to make me feel a bit more proactive I think. It's really strange as I often get sore nipples just prior to O but I haven't had that at all this time. Weird! Anyway, Atomic should we BD tonight again (4th time in a row) and then skip one night and then go back to every other night? Thanks for your advice. I'm not completely hopeful of getting a live baby out of all of this...I'm extremely realistic given all the odds and statistics, but I am viewing it as like I view the lottery....'you've gotta be in it to win it!' here's my chart.

IMG_4062.JPG

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's fine to BD 4 days in a row just to be on the safe side and then go back to every other day.

that was what I figured too - if it happened, it happened, but I just didn't think it would. But without trying, I KNEW it wouldn't. so better a slim chance than none.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. We didn't get to BD last night as we were both just too exhausted and I wasn't feeling well. I'm loving homeschooling but am a bit run down I think, as difficult working out times to fit in everything....lessons, housework, cleaning up puppy puddles and crayons (our word for doggy Doo). I'm planning to start making bath bombs and soaps and things to sell online as well so need to find time to fit that in as well. Anyway, I couldn't believe this morning's BbT was almost the same as yesterday's, so it seems like O is indeed delayed. Very unusual. I'm CD 21 today and it still seems like I haven't Oed, or maybe I'm just not going to this cycle. Will post another pic of my chart and will def use OPKs next time as it jut gives you that extra bit of info to help pinpoint O. Will BD tonight and just do every second night from now on. See what happens.

IMG_4063.jpg

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or could it be possible that I Oed back on CD16, the day after I had the bloodtinged EWCM? I know it's a guessing game when I haven't consistently BBTed the whole way through or done OPKs. Bugger! I haven't had sore boobs at all or any O pain and not even a lot of EWCM this time either, although I did seem to collect quite a bit of that in the diva cup yesterday. Maybe I should just cave and buy some OPKs today and see what one of them says? Thanks.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's why i like to use opk. Temps are too variable.

Fingers crossed for you this month 1moregirl.

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes trust me I totally understand! It's a LOT to HS and work and maintain the house!

Anything is possible of course - I would just BD EOD. Remember, it doesn't matter when you O! You don't need OPK or temps, just regular sex! That's what counts and that is what will keep you from obsessing about it as much too!

15. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast