Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels not good

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    White carbs...as in white bread and pasta? Protein...eggs and chicken? Wholemeal bread in small amounts. Anything I've missed? See, I am really bad with food groups, but am changing.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, white bread, white flour (like cakes and cookies and stuff) and pasta. I'm not saying NEVER eat those things (wholemeal pasta especially is dreadful) but just don't make that your main food group.

Whole meal bread is better than white and keep cookies, cakes, etc to minimum. If you want choc have dark choc

White vs. brown rice is a gray area - a fair deal of evidence indicates white rice is more forgiving than wheat and brown rice may have more phytochemicals in it which may block nutrient absorption, so if you like white rice better, I'd eat white.

Potatoes/sweet potato are good sources of carbs and well tolerated even tho they are "carby".

Protein: Eggs, chicken, fish/shellfish (moderation no more than 1x a week) and regular meat. Also full fat dairy is a protein food.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I am now still without a thermometer so can't BBt in the mornings (puppy destroyed it a few days ago) and we are without a car (it broke down a few nights ago and is going to be a big job so it's still at garage) and it's been pouring with rain and I have been sick with throats and cough thing so hard to walk to shops to buy more OPKs. I woke up this morning at 4am with really bad O pains and had to take panadol and use heat pack to get relief. I wonder why I don't have O pains every cycle? Could it be that the only times I get the pain are when I actually release an egg and the times I don't get the pain I am not releasing an egg? Confusing. I am sure when I was younger I would have this pain every cycle. Anyway, I seem to have more CM this time so maybe the RLT is helping and we got in 2 BDs today (one in afternoon and one this evening). Nothing else to mention, except that I am hating this constant rain and don't like this time of year prior to winter after daylight savings has gone so it's now dark by 6pm when it used to be daylight until 9pm. Oh well...I'll get used to it. Must get back to bed now and get more sleep as it's only 5am.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you don't only get O pains when you're releasing an egg. Lots of us (myself included) have quite wicked O pains at times and yet have gotten pregnant in months when we didn't have any!! No one knows why exactly we have O pains sometimes and others not, but because you can get O pains before, during, and after O, they are actually largely unrelated to the egg being released. Example, some months I get O pains that start as early as CD 3-5 and go right on thru 1-2 days after O. They just aren't related to the egg itself in the way people think of it.

You don't need the OPK. You don't need the BBT. Just BD!!

We are also having the rainiest year ever (literally, it's the rainiest year ever). Our road is completely flooded and in order to get to town we have to walk part of the way while my husband drives through a lake!! Sooo tired of it! Hope it dries up for you soon.

7. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear you Atomic. It's horrid to get all your washing dry as well. But I have just missed catching up with friends this week. So no car all week and apparently it will cost us around $1,800 to get it fixed (which we don't have that money just lying around so DH thinks he will have to use a credit card and get a weekend job) - so I am feeling really guilty because I am at home every day schooling our kids and not doing any paid work to help out. The kids and I are also sick with horrid throats and coughs. I just feel really guilty and bad that DH is shouldering the responsibility of our finances because I am not yet working and earning money. I have been plannning to do something but have been feeling too sick to look or get started. I wish there was some way I could do something online whilst at home to earn a good amount of money to help out, but there are sooo many spammy things out there. So as for ttc, I am really just winging it this cycle since we are too unwell to walk or ride our bikes to nearest chemist to get a new thermometer and OPKs. Can't be bothered. Plus tomorrow I was meant to take te kids and myself down to my parents place for the weekend so I could attend a friend's book launch tomorrow night (which it now looks like I will miss). Oh well....things could always be worse and I have enjoyed having the kids at home with me. Thanks for reading and sorry for my rambling. Lol!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's weird. I just posted a comment but it appears to have disappeared. A message came up saying a mod had to approve post before it could be displayed and that was that. I haven't had that message before. Is it something new?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    That's weird. I just posted a comment but it appears to have disappeared. A message came up saying a mod had to approve post before it could be displayed and that was that. I haven't had that message before. Is it something new?
    It just happens randomly I think. You'll just have to post again
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

12. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
    It just happens randomly I think. You'll just have to post again
    Yes, we don't know why that happens sometimes - we've investigated but the experts can't seem to figure it out either. I can see those posts and when I spot one, I "approve" it but unfortunately I can't see them unless I actually click open the thread itself. So if your post doesn't show up, repost or post something else and when I come across it I'll "approve" it

14. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm hoping that your weather improves (and if mine does as well that would be great!)

16. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. I was wondering if I had clicked 'go advance' instead of the usual 'post quick reply' and that's how it happened. Not to worry. I am feeling so drained today and headache, sore throat an cough. The kids have not been going to sleep at night til almost 11 and I'm thinking maybe it's because we have been a bit housebound due to being sick and the weather and they are not burning off enough energy during the day to tire them out enough to get to sleep earlier. We have now been 5 days without a car as well which sucks. Never mind! I am onto CD18 today and haven't BD the last 2 nights due to feeling so crappy and these kids not wanting to sleep. I have also had the sore nippple pre-O symptom yesterday and today. So will Bd again tonight and tomorrow and see what happens.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast