Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Levels not good

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG. Was meant to be BD again tonight but I'm still sitting up watching a movie and DH has gone to bed. He has been working flat out this week and was quite grumpy tonight after work due to being tired. I might sneak into bed and try and gently seduce him again like I did last night. Hehehe! Otherwise it'll have to be tomorrow night. Lol!
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, i know what you mean. Unless it is the weekend or is on vacation my DH has zero libido also. Too much stress from work!

Unless I O on a weekend I don't know what I will do. I'm OUT for this month (wasn't even able to get an attempt in)....

PM me your great tips at seducing a reluctant/stressed out DH ...lol

4. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 18 today and managed to get a BD in last night as well. I didn't think it would work as DH was already in bed sound asleep but luckily he certainly woke up and performed. Lol! My only thing now is that we have now Bd 3 nights in a row (CD 15-17) and I'm not sure if we go again tonight or just leave it? Given that I haven't had OPKs so have no idea when O will occur. Or should we skip tonight and do tomorrow again? I still have really sore boobs too so could that mean I still haven't Oed yet? And I have no idea how to check my cervix so I can't do that to see if O has occurred either. And the thermometer I bought doesn't do 2 decimal places, only one. So it goes like 36.4 or 37.1..... instead of 36.45 or 36.16, so I just gave up using the stupid thing. Waste of money there! I also have another question that I'd like to ask...bit embarrassed to ask DH. Sometimes his testicles are quite full, yet at other times they loser...does this mean anything in relation to how much semen they are carrying? Thanks and sorry if that is a stupid question. I just don't know if it is to do with their body temperature or semen quantity so thought I would ask. Enjoy your weekends. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

6. Thanks belter thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey,

Its really easy to check your cervix. All you do is squat or put one foot on a toilet seat and then put two fingers up your V (i use my index & middle) waayyyy up until you feel your cervix (feels like the end of your nose around your nostril)

If it is firm and low it means not fertile.

If it feels soft and is really high up (ie you can barely reach it) it means you are fertile.

You can also check your fingers after for cm quality (if it is creamy or wet or eggwhite)

No idea about the testicles. If you are BD every day then the quantity will be lower but the quality will be better bc the sperm are fresh.

PS . how are you guessin O now? is cd 15-17 when you traditionally O? it might be a good idea to get some cheapie OPK at least since you seem to have large stretches in your cycle without BD.

You could be missin O by 1-2 days which would be a shame.
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; May 26th, 2017 at 04:05 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that MrsG. I have tried in the past to check my cervix but I find it really awkward and have NO idea what I'm doing no matter how hard I try. Lol! I actually tried again the other day and I swear I have quite a few nose points up there. All lumps and bumps IYAM. Hehe! Anyway, I'm onto CD22 today and I swear I have been having a few faint period-type twinges this afternoon. But AF not due until at least 7th June. It would be so nice if I had Oed on CD 16 coz I would have it all covered if that was the case. I am definitely going to buy some OPKs from somewhere for next cycle. Too hard to be guessing. Haven't had any more Bd the last 4 nights either because we've just been too tired and have had sore throats. Anyway, will keep travelling along. Just feeling sorry for my sister right now (the one whose DH recently left) as she is completely laid up in bed sick with a flu type thing and has her 4 kids to take care of all on her own. Sooo sad.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 1moregirl!

Hopefully you won't need those OPK afterall

10. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG. Cd 25 today and this morning I woke up with period pains. This is a strange time in cycle for me to get this. It's either straight after O or justbefore O arrives yet it is too early for AF to arrive as the shortest cycle I get is 28 days. Usually. I have had sore boobs as well. BUT, I know better than to get my hopes up and so I am not. I am just waiting for AF to arrive, as I know it soon will. How are you going MrsG? Just seems to be you and me in here lately doesn't it?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol! Yes 1moregirl....we are the only ones crazy enough to be ttc in our 40's....always get a kick out of those ladies who think 35 is "ancient". Ha ha ha!

How many DPO are you? Could be implantation cramps...with TWINS ( hee hee...if we're gonna think positive might as well aim for the moon!)

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have NO idea how many DPO I am Hun because I didn't BbT or use OPKS. If you looked at my chart you would think it highly unlikely I could get pregnant from uor Bd pattern. Fingers crossed. The back pain I've had seems slightly different to the back pain I usually get just before AF arrives. And this morning after I did a wee there was some creamy greens coloured CM on the paper (sorry...yuck I know). Usually just before AF I get EWCM, but that could still be on its way. Who knows? I took my BbT this morning for the hell of it and got 37.01. I 'could' be 10 DPO but not sure. Will def get OPKs next time. I don't know if it's a good thing but I haven't been really crabby like I usually get at this time prior to AF arriving either. Never mind! Will continue along as usual and try not to get my hopes up. I know I have had cramps starting a few days before AF before so I don't want to let myself up for disappointment. Which we know all too well about don't we? Lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a pic of my chart.

IMG_4212.jpg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast