Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Atomic and what about myoinositol? Is it good for egg quality? Im in two months 38, ttc from October with one early miscarriage in December. Could it help me become pregnant sooner and does it sway pink? Sorry i asked this already in other thread too
    Yes it's really MUCH easier on me, since I do try to answer all the questions, to post questions just once. I really appreciate that.

I feel we see good results with myoinositol only for those with moderate to severe insulin resistance. So for people with PCOS, who have a lot of weight to spare, or think that they have some egg quality issues due to insulin resistance/too many carbs.

I MUCH prefer that you guys in the "egg quality" camp first try controlling insulin resistance by changes in diet and exercise FIRST. Myoinositol may cause many people to become unable to get pregnant (many people assume they have problems with insulin and high testosterone when really they are too thin and have cut back on calories and fat intake too far) and so I like to wait till we are SURE you're really having poor egg quality from insulin resistance before trying it. It's a last ditch effort for those who actualy need it rather than the first thing to try.

So, you will want to switch over to atomic fertility diet if you have not already FIRST and give that a couple months. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-sugar-issues=
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pbn3. How are you? I am kind of in the middle...not trying but not preventing either. I would really LOVE one last baby girl...I really really would, but its not going to break me if it doesn't happen. Hope that makes sense. It really has helped me now that I homeschool our 3 beautiful children as I feel like I am now really cherishing the time we have together. I recently had the HSG scan but haven't been back to the FS yet to get his results on it. My right tube could be blocked or went into spasm during the test. Not sure. Left tube looked fine. I guess this gives me less than half a chance of getting pregnant, though probably more since my last AMH level was 2.8p/mol and my CD 3 FSH was 13. my odds are not looking good but I still cant seem to give up. I wish there was a magic sup I took that just worked. I have started taking a multivitamin daily, fish oil (meant to be odourless but DH is forever asking me when I last cleaned my teeth so hmmm....), magnesium, zinc, vit d, folic acid and Coq10. I have been told by a few other women on facebook pages to get onto DHEA as it was a magic sup for them in conceiving, but I worry about side effects like losing hair and getting angry. Sounds super scary! LOL! How are you going with your journey Pbn3? Great to hear from you. and thanks Atomic. I certainly am feeling vintage these days. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi 1moregirl now that's a username I haven't seen in a long time! How are you? Are you ttc again?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also Atomic, I am often feeling hungry during the night if I happen to wake up and find myself eating a piece of fruit. It sometimes feels like I'm pregnant, but obviously of course I'm not. Could this be a sign of insulance resistance? Thanks
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl I finally fell pregnant with a sticky bean the cycle I gave up ttc last year Had a baby girl in January just gone (stayed team green)

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Also Atomic, I am often feeling hungry during the night if I happen to wake up and find myself eating a piece of fruit. It sometimes feels like I'm pregnant, but obviously of course I'm not. Could this be a sign of insulance resistance? Thanks
    No if anything it's the opposite - low blood sugar.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh PBn3......I had no idea. Congratulations! That is wonderful news and you must've been soooo happy. And you didn't even sway and you ended up with a little girl. Very happy for you Hun! Were you still taking any vitamins or supplements?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I'd weaned off or stopped taking everything Thank you!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123