Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy sway

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy sway

Hi ladies,I'm new here and been soaking in as much info with regards to boy sway.We are blessed to have to beautiful little girls and want to try for a boy and most probably our last.
    I do have a few questions though...
    We are in the middle east at the moment and it's really hard to get my hands on the cheapie opk strips that I hear are important to use to find my peak.With that said,if I were to use digital opks when would I bd?
    I am charting my bbt,but then that too won't tell me when I've ovulated till after it's done,right?
    I am taking folic and vit D atm,but thinking of taking musinex for more CM,but does that change my cycles or just help make a better environment for the y sperm? I have noticed I usually have EWCM for a day at most,not sure what that's about.With our girls I remember bd -ing alot during our fertile week,so I'm not sure what to do this time around��*♀️
    Sorry for the million questions and thanku for your help��
    Last edited by Libra29; July 8th, 2020 at 04:17 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Libra!

Mucinex will sway blue and should not affect your cycle in any way.

Does your cycle normally stay fairly predictable??

If you got your girls with lots of sex we should probably time it so hubby is not getting depleted too soon, and you have max numbers of sperm coming in right before the egg shows up. But if I had more info about your cycle I'd be better able to advise you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic!
    Sorry to have msgd u��
    I have been following the flo app so far and it seems to have set my AF perfectly every month.With bbt I've only just started.
    For my second girl,we used an opk that gave a smiley and we dtd straight away (didn't know better then) The very next day I had a blank circle..still don't knw what happened there,but we dtd again and then the next day( all doggy,but no big O fr me) Now I know,that probably swayed pink.
    According to the app,my cycles are 32-33 days avg.
    Last edited by Libra29; July 9th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The apps are fine as long as your cycle stays regular but in many cases they won't with swaying. it's ok to use them, just be very cautious with them in case your cycle does change.

I wouldn't say what you describe would necessarily sway pink, so I think we should definitely focus on changing your diet and exercise pattern to help your blue sway. I often have people have intercourse the night of first positive OPK (the solid smiley, not the flashing one), again the next morning and then the same night (so 2x in one day the next day) to sway blue and we get good results with that.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect will try that!
    As for diet,I have started to eat more bananas, coconut water,red meat,potatoes and salt. Exercise= I walk 20 mins and lift a little weights,ntg fancy.
    I'm trying the opposite of what I did with my girls,as I was much skinnier then cz I was dieting and into major cardio type workouts.
    With regards to DH,is it ok for his daily vitamins to have vitamin C in it ( it also has maca,l-arginine,Korean ginseng) will send u a screenshot of the back fr ref.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Supplement Facts
    Vit C- 100mg
    Panthothenic acid-5mg
    Saw palmetto -120mg
    Maca-50mg
    Korean ginseng-25mg
    Tribulus terrestris-130 mg
    Epimedium sagittatum-7.5mg
    L-arginine-45mg
    Other ingredients-cellulose,magnesium stearate,silicon dioxide.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would suggest getting some without maca, tribulus, the epimedium (also called horny goat weed) and ginseng. I have concerns about those possibly swaying pink and lowering sperm quality (even though some people claim they're beneficial, I've seen other evidence that indicates they aren't)

I would get him just a general multivitamin with about 100% of the common nutrients and then the arginine separately, and also carnitine.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok! Will do.Just curious,would he even need to take anything to sway?
    So this is what I'm going to do,plz tell me if I need to add/remove anything..
    With regards to food,we usually eat meat veg(tomatoes,potatoes,carrots,zucchini,brocolli,cu cumbers)and rice,sandwiches,burgers,pizza,eggs and alitte cheese.Bananas,salty snacks(chips/peanuts/salted pumpkin seeds)We do drink about 2 cups of coffee and sodas( a small glass with lunch) I have also started eating cereal fr breakfast,though that is with a wee bit of milk.And icecream here n there,it's really hot here!
    For supplements just folic and vit D( cz I'm deficient)
    Will start musinex.And testing opk.
    And bd at +opk as u adviced.
    Atm DH has been taking these on and off,bought out of curiosity ��besides that he eats what I cook.Will this be ok?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All those foods are great, but a lot depends on how much you're eating and when. can you give me a rundown of an ordinary day for you?

I strongly recommend a multivitamin for you like Women's One a Day, Men's One a Day over 50 for him (even if he is younger than 50) a probiotic for both of you, and a DHA or fish oil supp of 500 mg a day. if you drink green tea or any of the baking soda drinks they recommend on other sites (we do not recommend them) then please take a total of 2000 mcg folic acid or folate, otherwise take 1200-1600 mcg a day (including the amount in the multivitamin.)

DH does not need the additional folic or folate, but should add in 500 mg arginine and 1000 mg carnitine.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So here's a little of my daily routine..
    Breakfast--cereal w milk,a banana and black coffee (instant)
    Lunch- meat(mostly) w potatoes,some other veg(think curry/tomato gravy type dishes)w rice.Some days might be chicken or fish with french fries and salad.On the weekends,usually it's pizza or burgers.Dh and I do have a cup of soda with lunch.
    Tea-usually black tea with some salty crakers,or cream biscuits once in a while.I may eat another banana around this time too.
    Dinner-Sandwiches probably smoked turkey,cornfeef,hotdogs w tomatoes and cucumbers on the side.
    Green tea and a scoop of icecream before bed.

I do have another question as well with regards to EWCM...i seem to notice a round wet patch in my underwear and remember reading in one of the threads here that's a sign of ovulation.But when I try to wipe I barely find anything.If I were to go by EWCM only,when would you say its deed time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast