Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Buying Meds - International

Hi Everyone

I am trying to find out how I am going to get my meds (for a PGD cycle with Dr Potter) - I live in NZ. I was wondering if anyone had had any experiences ordering online and getting them through customs? Or does anyone know of any fertility clinics in NZ (there aren't many! certainly none where I live) that would fill a US prescription.

Thanks heaps

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I am in Australia and bought meds online before. I know it's not recommended, you don't know what you're getting, you could be scammed etc, but I still did because it was too hard to get the amount I needed without going to the GP for repeats every week. I bought it 3 times and all 3 times I got them without any problems and they did work, so my experience with the online shop was fine. Unfortunately I can't remember which one I bought it from, but it was one that sounded legit, even though you never know.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by aidansmum View Post
    Hi. I am in Australia and bought meds online before. I know it's not recommended, you don't know what you're getting, you could be scammed etc, but I still did because it was too hard to get the amount I needed without going to the GP for repeats every week. I bought it 3 times and all 3 times I got them without any problems and they did work, so my experience with the online shop was fine. Unfortunately I can't remember which one I bought it from, but it was one that sounded legit, even though you never know.
    Thanks you for the information. I am not sure if Australia has the same customs rules as NZ - did your orders get through without being stopped?

Thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm Aus based and have 6pens of Gonal F for sale that i no longer need. If you organise a courier I'm happy to send to you. PM me if you're interested

5. Likes ImmiNAddi liked this post