Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post NEWBIE NEEDING ADVICE

Hi All, I have 3 boys, have tried Shettles theory. Even finishing bd 4 days before o. I am a vegetarian, very low body fat, cardio for more than an hour 5x a wk. Recently tested ph, mine never going higher than 4.5 but my dh is 12/14!! Have used Genesis for pgd and always had a very low amount of girls to put back. I have then amazed Genesis 3 times by m/c at 6 wks when they believed that things were 1oo% perfect. Do you think that there is anything else that I can do?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your losses. You may have an immunity issue.

What supplements were you on with the losses? Progesterone and estrace? Did you have a SCH ever?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya, sorry to hear that you've not been successful at genesis. So you've been to genesis 3times and miscarried each time? Sorry just trying to understand your situation. You know that at genesis they grade the embryo visually and also then do 5probe fish testing so the embryo isn't fully tested on all it's chromosomes. So although they call the embryo normal it may not be.

I think it depends if you were taking supplements when you were cycling . All so DH can take supplements to improve quality and number of girls.

Savvas generally keeps to the same down reg protocol and also prefers Menopur/merional so maybe a change to a FSH drug like gonal would be a start if you wanted to continue with HT.

If not and you want to try swaying your best person to speak to is atomic. There is a whole section on swaying and getting your own personal swaying plan from atomic.

Hope that helps a little?
    2x

Wishing for a

4. Thanks longtofeelcomplete thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dr Braverman on here is an expert in immunity issues. Here is a link to schedule a free call with him-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/free...-new-york.html

After three losses, I would think there is an underlying issue.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH with a pH of 12-14 is very unlikely and if this is the case you need him to go to a doctor and be checked for a prostate infection.

Shettles doesn't work. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

I am not quite sure what you are asking - there are always different things to do and try, but are you still going Genesis or swaying?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess that I am asking if you think that DH may have been the problem all along, perhaps this is why with pgd we always got proportionally more boys than girls .DH has been to the doc and she amazingly said that she didn't think that a ph of 12-14 was a problem! She did however give a a course of antibiotics just in case and we can then retest after he has finished them. I am now in my forties and panicking that it may be too late although my blood work is still pretty good due to mild polycystic ovaries (not the syndrome though, I am skinny). My preference would be to sway, however also wondered if changing DH diet would make a difference to the amount of girls that we got if we had no luck naturally and went for PGD again? Thank you for your help in advance.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply. It is assumed that I may have an immunity issue, that they say has the ability to switch on/off, therefore blood tests aren't a good indication. However I would be using Intralipid if I was fortunate enough to sway and conceive, or even end up PGDing again.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are in your 40's without doing 23 chromosome testing, it is likely an egg quality issue. If you have PCOS, you should be tested for insulin resistance before cycling and be on metformin to help with egg quality. Were you on metformin?

IVF in our 40's is very hard. With only using 5-probe FISH, you are only testing chromosome 13, 18 and 21 so there are 20 others that can cause a loss including chromosome 16 that is often responsible for miscarriages.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply.My 1st two PGD's were with Mr Rainsbury and going to the USA, but badly hyperstimulated by the time I got there. 1st Genesis attempt was Mr Rainsbury lead and total hyperstimulated. 3 more attempts using Dr Rami (Savvas' friend) in Harley St. and FSH drug used due to Rami realising that I have mild pco but not pcos.These 3 were the ones that were m/c at 6 wks. Rami suggests that i have immunity issues that have the ability to switch on/off, therefore would use Intralipid if there were a next time.
    I was taking Vit c, acidophulus .
    May I ask where Clinic R is? I wish you the very best of luck this month.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's sounds like total mismanagement and very poor pretesting on their part. What was your pretesting AFC? Insulin resistance would be one test you need for sure but protocol sounds all wrong. More info on clinic R is located in the member forums.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast