Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face So disappointed thought it was pregnant but maybe I'm not

Hello everyone so my hubby and I have been planning to sway for a boy since March, and our month finally came which was June. So just happens I ovulated 5 days early which kind of threw us off, but we went for it anyway praying and hoping for the best, well anyways I've been feeling like I am pregnant headaches, very sore breasts, nausea, very lose stools which I had with my last pregnancy. Well I've been on baby center like crazy and all these wonderful lady's are getting there bfp some at only 8 dpo, so I have taken 3 tests already one at 8 dpo and at 10 dpo and one today 12 dpo and all negative! I'm starting to think all my symptoms are just in my head. And I not even sure when I am due to have my period one of my apps. Lady timer says the 27th of June, but fertility friend says the 24th of June. And I told my hubby the other day I was 95% sure I am pregnant, oh lord I just had to open my big mouth and say that! This morning I felt very pregnant I could not even open my eyes with out feeling like I was going to throw up. I just don't know what to think. I've been pregnant many of times and always knew for sure I was, thought the same thing this time, I just don't understand why I keep getting bfn:'( What do you lady's think.
    Last edited by DesiG; June 21st, 2016 at 04:10 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that it is in your head though Desi. You have the SAME symptoms in the 2ww that you do with early pregnancy because progesterone goes up in the 2ww and in early pregnancy both (even nausea for some of us). Swaying may alter our hormones and make those symptoms a lot more noticeable than they normally are.

What I do know also is that testing 8 and 10 DPO is too soon. You just break your own heart testing that early because a negative can still turn pos at that point. 12 DPO is usually reliable but not always, and additionally O may be delayed so you think you Oed earlier than you really did. Good luck and blue dust coming your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's not that it is in your head though Desi. You have the SAME symptoms in the 2ww that you do with early pregnancy because progesterone goes up in the 2ww and in early pregnancy both (even nausea for some of us). Swaying may alter our hormones and make those symptoms a lot more noticeable than they normally are.

What I do know also is that testing 8 and 10 DPO is too soon. You just break your own heart testing that early because a negative can still turn pos at that point. 12 DPO is usually reliable but not always, and additionally O may be delayed so you think you Oed earlier than you really did. Good luck and blue dust coming your way!
    Thank you so much I needed to hear that!! Im sure you have heard this alot, You are a pretty awesome person!! I always see you take the time out of your day to Comfort the ladies on this site, we need more people like that in this world!! again thank you

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes DesiG liked this post