Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Moving onto August for my boy sway...😊

Hello ladies so my hubby and I tried to sway this month, but unsuccessful, but I think it may be a blessing in disguise, because I found gender dreaming only a week or so before I was going to try and do my sway, so after seeing that I might be leaving somethings out. So I am already taking prenatal vitamins and eating breakfast lunch and dinner and snacking in between each meal. Is there anything else my hubby and I should be doing or taking. I would very much appreciate any advice you guys have. Thanks and also if any vitamins what brands do you guys recommend?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of cereal is good for blue! I didn't drink it with my boys but tea is supposedly good too.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

3. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau82 View Post
    Lots of cereal is good for blue! I didn't drink it with my boys but tea is supposedly good too.
    Thank you! Ok so when you say lots of cereal, does that mean once everyday? Or more then once a day? Also any kinds you would suggest? Thanks

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also going for blue, starting the diet changes and pregnecare conception from Monday then ttc after my September period!

Will follow this thread .

Good luck ��

7. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingblue16. View Post
    I'm also going for blue, starting the diet changes and pregnecare conception from Monday then ttc after my September period!

Will follow this thread .

Good luck ��
    Are you raking any vitamins? If so which ones? So confused on which ones me and hubby should be taking.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you guys to also take fish oil (250-500 is plenty) and extra Vit. D to add up to 1000 IU (counting what is in your other vitamins) And I like blue swayers to go up to 2000 mcg (micrograms, not milligrams) folic acid or folate total, in small doses over the course of the day.

I'd give hubby a good men's multivitamin too. If he WANTS TO he can take 500 mg carnitine and arginine as well. He can also take the fish oil and Vit. D 1000 IU but does not need and should not take the extra folic/folate.

I prefer vitamins that have no more than 100% of DRV for nutrients with the exception of Vit. D which I already mentioned. I would be wary of the ones that have lots of herbs and stuff in them. I typically recommend One a Day womens (this is not a prenatal but has all the same stuff as a prenatal and I was taking it when I got my last 2 boys) and One A Day 50+ for men (he can take this even tho he's not over 50!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes DesiG liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I like you guys to also take fish oil (250-500 is plenty) and extra Vit. D to add up to 1000 IU (counting what is in your other vitamins) And I like blue swayers to go up to 2000 mcg (micrograms, not milligrams) folic acid or folate total, in small doses over the course of the day.

I'd give hubby a good men's multivitamin too. If he WANTS TO he can take 500 mg carnitine and arginine as well. He can also take the fish oil and Vit. D 1000 IU but does not need and should not take the extra folic/folate.

I prefer vitamins that have no more than 100% of DRV for nutrients with the exception of Vit. D which I already mentioned. I would be wary of the ones that have lots of herbs and stuff in them. I typically recommend One a Day womens (this is not a prenatal but has all the same stuff as a prenatal and I was taking it when I got my last 2 boys) and One A Day 50+ for men (he can take this even tho he's not over 50!)
    Thanks sooo much!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also is milk ok to use on cereal or would you recommend almond milk or something else? Atomic!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Attachment 31891Attachment 31892 are thses ok for boy sway? Atomic

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure all cereal is highly fortified but personally, I ate a lot of plain and Multigrain Cheerios, Shreddies, Honey Bunches of Oats, Vector, and Raisin Bran. I definitely had it everyday but I don't think it's necessary to have that much. I always had it with cow's milk.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

15. Thanks LinzNicuRN, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast