Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

why does SMEP sway blue?

Since we now know that frequency and timing do not sway, why is it still believed that SMEP sways blue? If we are following all the other pink strategies wouldnt it sway pink?

In terms of probability to get pregnant, does e4d have more or less the same chances as SMEP?

And last question, is peppermint supposed to be bad for conceving? I thought it was good to sway pink and was drinking it like crazy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having more attempts is supposed to sway blue so it isn't the timing it is jus the fact that you have had lots of attempts. Every other day is supposed to sway blue too.

SMEP would give you much higher chance of conception than e4d. Doing e4 day could mean you end up with attempts O-4 and on O day which wouldn't give that high of a chance of pregnancy. SMEP would have attempts all over ovulation so much better covered. If you are able to use OPKs then one attempt at OPK+ might be better to start with as at least you have a good chance of conception when an attempt is made a day or two before O.

Peppermint tea is supposed to lower testosterone and is recommended only to drink it from AF-O. You should avoid it if taking clomid but I'm not aware of any other issues with it.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes ME MOM liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is number of attempts. For reasons we do not understand, having one attempt in the fertile window (and e4d ends up being one viable attempt) seems to sway strongly pink. Two attempts was less pink than one attempt, but it was better than 3. 3 attempts was getting 60% boys even with otherwise good pink sways.

SMEP is of course much higher odds of conception. E4d is a way of upping odds of conception a little but still trying to sway pink.

SMEP should be ONLY for pink swayers who have dropped all other sway tactics over a course of months and are still not getting pregnant.

Yes, I have found peppermint to be bad for conceiving for many people when drunk in medicinal quantities. This is probably why it sways pink, though. Things that are bad for conceiving tend to be good for pink.

Since you have PCOS, though, the good news is that the peppermint tea may have been all good for you as it may lower your hormone levels and both help your sway and also your PCOS. I would have you stop drinking it (or just reduce to normal dietary amounts 2-3 cups a week) at positive OPK or CD 12, whichever comes first.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ