Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagirl1 View Post
    Thankyou that's great, can you remember whether you had swayed regarding requesting and timing? This one is getting me the most confused haha
    Haha well I totally didn't sway at all -- had reallllly wanted a boy, but hadn't yet discovered swaying and found out I was unintentionally doing everything LE possible.

Our timing/frequency is a hypothesis. I didn't know when I ovulated but went off the general "gist" of CD 14 that my Ovia app had told me. Well, considering DD's first U/S measurements and my seeming to ovulate around Cd 21 pretty consistently, I MIGHT have been a one attempt right on O -- haha, so Shettles boy. Otherwise, I had been having sex roughly every other day until what I thought was ovulation. So my DTD was either a Shettles girl/GD boy attempt or a GD girl/Shettles boy attempt.

Releasing is another factor... my DH insists he can't function without sex or masturbation at least every day, so that was probably an added cherry into the whole thing.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic for your reply, I only have two months on Clomid. So I should give be every four days from end of AF? Then after a month you think I should then do every four days but add more attempts in the fertile window? When I've looked at the girl sway spreadsheet there is a high success rate I've seen with LR and also abstain which is why I thought that would be best but thanks for your suggestions. I guess I just have to think that there are many athletic and muscly men who do weights and take protein supplements who have daughters ?!
    If you have only 2 months than I want you to BD unprotected every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK. This is the way we use to boost odds of conception while hopefully still swaying pink! Also, please start the every 4 days before you think you'll O (most start after AF ends) and keep going until you are 110% sure you have ovulated (even if this means going all the way through to your next period. People often start BD too late and stop too early.

Licorice is only at 36% right now. I don't know why this is but I DO know it's not exactly getting it done for us. So for a man who's livelihood depends on his athletic prowess, in a situation where you only have 2 months of Clomid, the LR HAS TO GO.

Abstain is only at 56% for us so same thing. It cuts odds of conception and is not helping anyway.

There are plenty of athletes with daughters!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou that's great, can you remember whether you had swayed regarding requesting and timing? This one is getting me the most confused haha
    I know this is not directed at me but I'll answer:

I got all 4 of my boys with 2 or more BD in my fertile window. 3 of the 4 were with cutoffs (girl timing) and the other was a sneak attack, I have no idea when I Oed but I do remember having sex at least twice. My daughter I got every 4 days, with the last BD late at night the day before O (so Shettles boy timing.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12