Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC after vasectomy reversal swaying pink

Hi,

I am 41 DH is also 41. His reversal is scheduled for mid April. After doing much research I seem to be getting conflicting information about age and swaying pink and was hoping someone would be kind enough to answer a few questions. Thanks in advance. We also have 3 boys between the two of us if that matters.

1. With DH being 41 does he need to release his sperm often? and frequently BD before we do our one attempt? I read that earlier, but then came across conflicting information. I am concerned that doing frequent release after a reversal could be bad sperm count wise. I am also assuming that his sperm need to regenerate? So perhaps it is best? or will they be ready to go right after the reversal. FYI the vasectomy was done just over a year ago.

2. I am going to take folate and COQ10. I was also going to add selenium for egg health? I have been on tons of supplements, but after reading this site I am going to stop them.

3. I am going to start following the LE diet ASAP, I am currently doing the 21 day fix, but I think that has too much protein? I am overweight and need to lose 20 pounds, I know that can affect swaying. Realistically I assume we won't get pregnant right away after the reversal, although in the past we got pregnant very quickly, but I assume the vasectomy and our age could slow things down although I did get pregnant last year at 40 which was a surprise, but MC at 14 weeks.

Hopefully those things above will help. Any other advice to help with egg and sperm quality would be much appreciated. I also don't have tons of time to waste at my age, and really want another baby girl or boy. I have also had 3 MC in the past and am concerned about that, hence the egg and sperm quality questions.
    Last edited by LuluH; April 7th, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot approach swaying at 41 and after a V reversal the same way.

your husband can't do FR. There won't be enough left to get you pregnant. You can do one of two things:

Have him release on his own or with you, with a condom, every 2-4 days and then do one attempt

OR

Have regular unprotected sex every 4 days. (this is my recommendation) If you really want to up the chances of conceiving then please add in an additional attempt at positive OPK in addition to the every 4 days, and start the e4d before you think you could possibly O and continue it even after you think you did O. This protects you in case of early or late ovulation.

I think you should follow not the standard LE Diet but the atomic fertility diet in this thread. much better for egg quality. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Burakoam liked this post