Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That is because most other sites base their diets on this old 40 year old diet book. It is NOT that they all independently investigated it and found the same thing, it's because they all start off using the same darn book!

The best study ever done on maternal diet and gender of baby conceived showed that higher intakes of ALL nutrients including calcium and magnesium = more boys. And most of us on here got boys with the mineral balancing diets. It is fine if you want to try them, totally up to you, just make sure you're using supplements and not just drinking a lot of milk which has gobs of other nutrients in it in addition to the cal.

Just go vegetarian if that is easiest for you.

Timing DOES NOT WORK. I have a full explanation of that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    I get that timing doesn't sway but I don't understand why one attempt does? Do you have any ideas?
    Three lovely sons

Trying to sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have ideas but I find it kind of pointless to go into them since it's all just me guessing. All these theories are just people guessing, and I see too many people get hung up on the guesses and then end up taking herbs and doing all this weird stuff based on theories and not even reality. Just do what works for most people most of the time!

The reason we know one attempt sways is because our results indicated that it does. We started off not even guessing that number of attempts might sway, so we had people doing pH, timing, frequency, anithistamine, etc. and not conceiving, then we added attempts to boost odds of conception. We had the worst results of the site - only 58% success for pink that year. Then we were also tracking individual sway tactics and I realized that one attempt had over 70% success rates. Much higher than everyone else. So we immediately switched that and our results immediately went up and up and stayed up. The number of attempts is doing somethign. We don't know how, we don't know why, but it is doing something.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes hopetoswaypink, MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemcemger View Post
    Thank you for your response atomic- am not a milk drinker at all, in fact, I hate it! I never had milk when I had my dd either- I was just thinking doing the opposite of what I've been doing would work, which means little more dairy than usual. I dont eat red meat (maybe once a month), chicken maybe once a week. I always do my best not to do too much of anything and usually don't have big appetite, especially during summer months. Conceived my son after about a week of abstaining, that's what I meant to say, not a week after my ovulation. I usually take rainbow light multivitamin but have taken a break from that. Been taking vitamin c and heard that it sways pink and trying to stay away from colds that kids bring home. Cranberry, I just starter and was taking every other day but I'll stop. Take folic acid regularly. What about tea? Black tea? I drink small glass of 2 or 3- but in my home country everyone drinks it throughout the day, like water, so most women would have boys, if it swayed and for my husband, does his diet matter at all? He loves milk 2%- drinks almost a glass everyday- should he ween off a bit too? Thanks so much
    The problem with doing the opposite is, what if the thing you're doing the opposite on has nothing to do with why you got a boy, and in fact you're only making yourself MORE blue friendly by doing that???

Black tea tends to sway blue, we believe, and that is one thing I successfully changed when I got my DD. I switched from tea to coffee.

RE tea in your home country, no one thing sways that much. It is the OVERALL stuff you're doing. Yes, there are countries that drink tons of tea, but they aren't just doing that one little thing, they're also eating all kinds of different diets and doing different exercise and having entirely different lifestyles. We are trying to optimize our odds and hunt down lots of little things that may not make a HUGE difference but may add up. No one NEEDS to drink tea for their survival or to have a healthy baby, so why not just leave it out, you know??

Husband's diet has not seemed to be very effective. A glass of milk is no biggie for him. If he wanted to cut back on red meat that would be great, a few husbands have even gone fully vegetarian or vegan, but most of our hubbies wouldn't do anything like that at all.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi Guys,
    We are TTC girl in two or three months.
    I am thinking of going with a 2-3 day cut off. Should we just have one attempt 2-3 days before ovulation and no other sex? OR do we the deed every 4 days or something. i guess my not sure how long DH spermies should be sitting in there before we do the 2-3 day cut off. does he need to release outside or something before the actual 2-3 day cut off attempt?

FYI My girl sway plan is:
    60min of cardio x6 days a week
    strict vegetarian (also i dont eat gluten or dairy)
    no breakfast
    lots of coffee
    Acijel and lubricant during DTD
    missionary position and Jump and Dump
    folic acid 1500-1600mcg / day
    Epson salts lavender in bath before DTD

The only other uncertainty i have is about whether to use refresh. I was thinking:
    Refresh every 3 days from AF-O, plus 12hrs before DTD (2-3day cutoff)

DH sway
    HOT bath with Epson salts lavender before DTD
    oil leaf extract AF-O
    cranberry AF-O
    licorice root 450 mg taken 3x a day from AF-CD 14

ive decided against the cal and mag and pulled it out of both of our sways

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want a cutoff, I see little to no point in doing e4d because (I assume) you don't want to take the chance of getting pregnant without the cutoff, right?? So if you Oed early or late, if you were doing e4d you'd run the risk of conceiving without the timing element.

how old is your husband?

What do you mean by Acijel and lubricant? What lubricant? I need to know this to answer the Reph question

I am assuming by oil leaf you mean olive leaf for your husband. You are not supposed to do both OLE and cranberry. Pick one or the other and have him do it ALL month long. He does not need to go off and onto either of those, only the LR.

Everything else looking great.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thankyou atomic.

i was thinking of using Acijel as the lubricant during DTD. sorry about that, it was a typo.
    so should i do refresh every 3 days from AF-O, plus 12hrs before DTD (2-3day cutoff) PLUS the Acijel during DTD? or is that to much?

hubby is 38. i know you reccomned asince for 7-10 (no longer than 14) for the young guys and frequent release for the older onse which my hubby falls into but i spoke to him about it and he doesnt think he would be able to do the frequent release one so i was hoping to go with the asience.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We wont do the olive leaf extract and will do the cranberry (for HUbby i mean).
    How much cranberry should DH take each day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry this reply did not go through for some reason, still here in autosave.

it's a lot of jelly, but only you can decide if you want to give it a month and see what happens, or not.

Don't do abstain. It hasn't worked anyway. Just let him "do what he does" and then keep the one attempt.

I like guys to start off with the minimum on cranberry (so like one pill of whatever you have, there are like 1 jillion formulations of cranberry) a day and see how he tolerates it. If he doesn't have any side effects (bleeding, bruising, headaches, stomach upset) you can work your way up to the max dose on the bottle.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry this reply did not go through for some reason, still here in autosave.

it's a lot of jelly, but only you can decide if you want to give it a month and see what happens, or not.

Don't do abstain. It hasn't worked anyway. Just let him "do what he does" and then keep the one attempt.

I like guys to start off with the minimum on cranberry (so like one pill of whatever you have, there are like 1 jillion formulations of cranberry) a day and see how he tolerates it. If he doesn't have any side effects (bleeding, bruising, headaches, stomach upset) you can work your way up to the max dose on the bottle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12