Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

First time member!

I'm new to this site, but for months, day in and day out, I have been reading what was available to me without having an account. I have two daughters and desperately want a boy to complete our family. I've read about using egg whites to increase ph and help the sperm along. Everything I've found says that if your egg whites have a ph of 10+ you should dilute them to a 9. Why is that?? Isn't it the higher the better when trying for a boy? Also I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long it will keep my ph elevated for. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome fellow blue swayer. There is a tonne of great advice around the site, make sure you read the Complete Index which is found at the bottom of any of Atomic's many posts. This site does things a little different from other sites and many here don't stress too much about pH, though you are welcome to if you'd like. Blue swayers follow a high nutrient diet, lift weights and aim for 3 attempts in the fertile window. Have a read around and feel free to ask any follow up questions.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

3. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Likes ELP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site Ttc18 As Mia says, we take a different healthier approach to swaying here The egg whits thing I would ask you to steer well clear of as this can actually be dangerous for you due to introducing bacteria to your body, I believe in the past somebody completely lost their fertility due to this. Try instead taking a guinafesen product like a cough syrup containing it at attempt time if you would like to increase cm quickly, this thins things out for you when you need it. Have a good read around the High Everything blue sways here maybe before your next attempt, yo may find that it makes alot more sense than things like ph which have been disproven and odd douches ok

Blue chat thread Pop in here to meet our other blue swayers

5. Thanks TtcBlue18, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been on the high everything diet for about 4 weeks now and my first attempt looks like it will be tomorrow, as my OPK has a faint line today! Ive been taking 600 MG of mucinex the past few days, along with vitamin e, potassium, fish oil and folic acid which I started after af. I just want to make the most of my sway knowing that this is my last baby. Are there any other "tricks" for getting vaginal ph higher besides baking soda or egg whites that isn't harmful? I would just feel more comfortable covering that base just incase. Thank you both for responding. I was beginning to think nobody would ��

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!! Loving all our new blue swayers lately!!

I do not recommend egg whites. Super high pH has never truly been proven to do anything at all and in fact it may kill sperm (less sperm = more girls) That is the reason why you have to dilute the whites, is because pH of 10 kills sperm.
    pH of 9 is not doing them any favors either!! More about that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Egg whites are often contaminated with salmonella and this has been 100% proven to cause uterine infections that cause miscarriage. I got 4 boys and I've never used egg whites (and in fact my 4th boy I got when my pH was 4-5!!!)

I would suggest instead using guanefesin to make lots of nice EWCM on your own and also use Preseed or Conceive Plus if you need a little extra help in the CM area!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TtcBlue18 View Post
    I have been on the high everything diet for about 4 weeks now and my first attempt looks like it will be tomorrow, as my OPK has a faint line today! Ive been taking 600 MG of mucinex the past few days, along with vitamin e, potassium, fish oil and folic acid which I started after af. I just want to make the most of my sway knowing that this is my last baby. Are there any other "tricks" for getting vaginal ph higher besides baking soda or egg whites that isn't harmful? I would just feel more comfortable covering that base just incase. Thank you both for responding. I was beginning to think nobody would ��
    The reason why those things are harmful is because raising pH makes a nice environment for bad critters to live. Your vagina is naturally low in pH to kill harmful germs that may then grow up inside your uterus and harm a developing pregnancy. If you MUST use one of them, I'd go with Preseed mixed with some baking soda.

11. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I will try that instead. I had no idea egg whites could cause harm. I was actually advised to try that by my OB doctor when I had mentioned to her that dh wanted a boy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, but they don't always know what we know on the site from our research and observations. Doctors are busy doing doctor stuff all day long and so maybe they heard something about egg whites 10 years ago and are just passing it along, but they don't know all the people who tried them and couldn't get pregnant while using them and also have not read about the potential risks of using them either.

PLEASE just use nice, sterile Preseed.

14. Thanks TtcBlue18 thanked for this post