Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much does husband's Ph make a difference? First suggestions?

Hello ladies! I am new to this site and I've been reading through all the posts/forums, I kinda have an idea what to limit for our diet but does anyone know if dh's ph levels make much of difference ? My dh's is around 8.5, which I think on the higher side. He does drink milk almost every day and really not a big meat eater. Any recommendations? My ph is around 5-5.5- don't do dairy heavily so I take calcium pills 1000mg a day. Don't want to overdo it but I am lost with all the mixed information I see on the internet. Won't ttc until June. Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much does husband's Ph make a difference? First suggestions?

Hi and Welcome! Most of us on this site have given up on pH, since pH hasn't proven to sway strongly like LE diet, cardio exercise, and one attempt to name a few. I wouldn't stress about it and leave it out of your sway. Most of us have found when we try to mess with what our DH's do, they get cranky and can even be turned off to TTC.

Oh and Calcium supplements sway blue so unless you have a known deficiency, I would drop them when you start the LE diet.

Remember, there are no magic foods. The LE diet allows you to eat the foods you like, as long as you stay within the limits: 1500-1800 calories, 35g-60g fat and 40g-60g protein. Most of us have found it easier to go vegetarian since meat has a lot of protein for low calories.

Don't hesitate to ask questions- we are all here to help!!

FX and GL to you!!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Last edited by XXforhubby; April 21st, 2017 at 04:50 PM.

3. Likes Nemcemger, Shannshaff, ELP liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Since I am 40, I can't go strong on Le diet- but I am not a snacker and hardly ever eat red meat (consume legumes/beans once a week instead). I skip breakfast- only have a bite of my son's toast or something sometimes, if I feel weak when I wake up. I only have a hard time counting sugar/fat/protein in those amounts. I drink decaf coffee with Splenda and cut off all desserts (am not a big fan of sweets- only right before AF). For example, if you're eating like nutrigraib bar or beans for dinner, how do you count your fat and protein? Does anyone know if there's a table or a plan that I can refer to? Thank you so much!!!

5. Likes phalaenopsis78 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And also, on ingender site I've seen some ladies posted they used calcium supplements and cranberry pills, and they had girls. That's the reason why I've been taking both but cranberry pills only 3x a week. And am assuming no prenatals? I take q10 and folic acid on a regular basis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you're doing a great job to me!! Myfitnesspal is what most of us use to track the fat/protein in foods. They have an extensive food list.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

8. Likes Nemcemger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have used My Fitness Pal to track cals and everything and it worked for me.
    me (42 ) DH (43)
    1995 (gave up for adoption)
    2005 2010 2013 (failed IG sway) July 2015 (swayed, lost his triplet siblings at 11w3d) 2017.

Swayed for our but had all . Our family is complete.

My Ovulation Chart

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies!! Appreciate it!!!

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any of you take vitamin c? I've been taking it every day until about 2 weeks ago - due to cold weather and for protection against any germs that may come from kids schools! Some pages say it sways blue some say pink! Also anyone took cranberry pills- I take them 3x a week, along with q10. Any suggestions? Thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (07) (08) (09) (14) (15) and praying for a to finish off our family

My Ovulation Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the case against pH here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html Most of us on here have at least one pH opposite (both pink and blue swayers) so I would not go overboard worrying about pH esp. at 40, since pH stuff really lowers odds of conception and time is not our friend here.

RE LE Diet - I have a fertility friendly version of LE in this thread, 5 from the top, called "atomic fertility diet".
    Check it out because it will not only help your sway but will also help your egg quality as well.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Re calcium - again, something that many of us have had opposites with. I got my 4th boy at 39 taking about that much calcium so I gave it up when I got my girl at 41/42. But that's totally up to you if you want to keep it in, as long as you're doing the supps instead of the massive amounts of dairy they use on the other sites. Dairy has a LOT of other nutrition in it so eating lots of dairy foods can really potentially sway blue for people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast