Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie so not sure how this works !

Hello everyone,
    Apologies if I'm doing this all wrong!
    I am in the process of trying to sway pink . I have a beautiful 5 year old boy and if possible would a daughter to add to our family. I must stress as long as my baby is healthy then that is the most important factor. I thought we'd at least have a go.
    I have no idea how I conceived my son to be honest - my diet has always been very LE.
    I don't eat very much, and my diet is terrible really. Eating sugary things such as sweets, oranges and raisins during the day. I do have one proper meal a day , but again small portion. I now drink milk , take cranberry supplements, drink cranberry juice (to prevent uti) , take magnesium and calcium (poor skin etc) , and now folic acid.
    Realistically what are my chances? I am so very confused with the dos and don'ts. I don't exercise now because I am just over 6 stone, so not healthy at all in terms of weight! I do however drink a lot of water.
    Many thanks,
    Emmy.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I must add I am very small in height so not overly underweight.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome to the site!

Some people can just shake off LE Diet and have a boy anyway. Even under ideal circumstances swaying is 70-75% at best so there's plenty of room for opposites. But remember, having just one boy is different than 2-3-4 which some of us have! So your diet could still very well be pink-friendly overall, just that with your first little guy you fell into the opposite group or you had other things going on that were swaying blue for you.

Eating all day long tends to sway blue. Even if it's just little things your blood sugar stays up all day long which probably sways blue. So you will want to have 2 or 3 meals a day (whichever works for you) and try to extend the length of time you are going without eating overnight.

IN terms of milk, many of us (myself included) got boys on the mineral balancing diets and gave them up to sway pink. I got my daughter only after giving up large amounts of dairy intake and cal-mag supplements. If you do believe in the minerals that is fine, just be sure you're taking ONLY the supplements (not drinking/eating massive amounts of dairy foods) and make sure your calcium does NOT have Vit. D in it since Vit. D may sway blue. A normal amount of dairy is fine, but don't be drinking milk and eating yogurt by the gallon.

folic acid all need to take that

I am not a fan of cranberry supplements or juice but if you need them for your health that is fine. Cranberry supplements during pregnancy may cause miscarriage so be sure to drop them at ovulation. Cranberry juice is ok during pregnancy but I don't recommend it for swaying. Cranberry has not seemed to work for us with the same amount of people getting girls with and without it.

Above all else I want you to start off having one attempt. I have directions in this thread, last post in the essay http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

I can't tell anyone their chances. It's just beyond my ability to know. Everyone can get a boy or a girl no matter what.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thank you for such a detailed response! When I fell pregnant with my little boy, I did weigh a lot more at the time, still classed as underweight but more than I do now. My little boy has been in and out of hospital for years, so stress I guess caused the weight loss. We wanted to actually enjoy him before having another with all he had been through.

I do now have a tilted uterus after the birth of my son. Apparently it's extremely tilted, strange question but will I find it difficult to conceive anyway?. I had my copper iud removed in October, aiming to try this month.
    Thank you for your amazing response!
    Xx

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I aren't entirely sure when I ovulate. I 'roughly' o on day 14. Do you try before on or after? I have tried opk before and it seems to match day 14. If your trying one shot attempt first. Do you do day of o or before?
    Sorry for the constant questions!
    Emmy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww I'm so sorry to hear you've had medical challenges, I hope he is doing well now.

Having a tilted uterus (even severely) doesn't sway and only very rarely cuts odds of conception. Try laying down 15 minutes after intercourse and spending part of that time on your belly. I have a really badly tilted uterus (so much so that it even affects my bladder when I'm pregnant) and I never had any problem getting pregnant within a reasonable time.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is getting there thankyou. He has ulcerative colitis , so that is for life bless him.
    After reading the one attempt, am I right in thinking every 4 days you try ?
    Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First try the one attempt - so you would have only just one unprotected attempt that month (either at a cutoff or at positive OPK, whichever you prefer). You can BD other times with protection though.

Then if you've given that a few months (even just one or two if you're in a hurry) you can go to every 4 days then.

You can start off with every 4 days if you want, it's just that I don't think it's as good a chance of pink and I like people to start off doing one attempt first.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant thank you, I shall try that first . I ovulate ( I think!) On Sunday this next week , so will give it a go. I'm only 26, so I have time to have a play around with this. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't another son would be loved regardless xx

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Let me know if you have any more questions!