Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway questions after having 2 boys

I just have given birth to my second son whom I adore. I did a strong girl sway with him but obviously God wanted me to have him which I'm great full for but I have questions regarding swaying for my girl.

1. I hear about this 80% more likely to have 3rd boy after 2? How true is this? My DH has one brother but his father has 2 sisters so I can't see there being any heridary disposition

2. I'm breastfeeding DS2, I've heard BF sways girl, according to the Chinese gender calender this year I would only conceive a girl in June /July , my DS2 would be around 4-5 months old, is there evidence suggesting more likely to have girl soon after birth ?

3. How would one pin point ovulation whilst stil breastfeeding? I've also heard if you conceive within 6 months from birth more likely to be girl

4. Is there a reputable site to buy clomid

Thankyou ladies, desperate for my DD but we will only be wanting one more child so I want to up my chances the best I can. Was disheartened after I had such a great sway before but God knows the plans he has for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) It is not true AT ALL and of our 65-75% success rate, many of those people are trying for their 3rd after two boys and have girls. We would not have those kind of success rates if people were 80% likely to have boys!

2)The Chinese Gender Calendar does NOT work. If it did there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls in China!! But yes, you may be more likely to conceive a girl fairly soon after having a baby. but it's also going to be harder to conceive. I have an explanation of child spacing for swaying in this thread - even though it's tailored to blue swayers it may be of help to you as well. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...ayers-why.html

3)It will be pretty tough to get pregnant 4 months postpartum while breastfeeding. I strongly suggest throwing out the Chinese Gender Calendar and TTC in other months.

You would have to do OPK tests OR else do every 4 day method (BD unprotected every 4 days) and wait for the egg to show up.

4)Lots of people have bought Clomid online or in Spain if in the UK, Mexico if in the US but I can't have anything to do with that. It's best to get from your doctor but no doc will give you Clomid that quick after having a baby. I will just say strongly that if you are postpartum and not ovulating and take Clomid, it will probably have no effect anyway since your ovulation will be suppressed by prolactin due to breastfeeding.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, so that thread is actually saying that conceiving soon after previous baby ( earlier than 2 years) age gap sways boy and not girl?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it sways girl. I was trying to discourage BLUE swayers from trying too soon. Close age gaps tend to sway pink, but it is just not as obvious as it should be due to the fertility factor (women who are super fertile tend to have more boys, even when a close age gap does sway pink for them.)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see thanks atomic, I think I may be one of those super fertile women as I concieve within first month with both DS1 and 2. So would it not in fact be a sway factor? Many thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, something that sways means that it is something you do that then makes it more likely to have a boy.

Conceiving close together sways PINK. Just because you are fertile and can shake that tactic off, it does not mean that it sways blue, it just means that you are still more likely OVERALL to have a boy.

Example, let's say you're 80% set for blue (this is just a number I am making up.) But by trying again with a close age gap, you end up 60% likely to have a boy. It is still a 20% pink sway - you would not want to say no to 20%...but you could still end up having a boy anyway just because you're so highly fertile. This does not mean that close spacing now sways blue, it just means you have a lot of blue friendly stuff going for you that needs to be overcome by swaying. hope this makes sense.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand that makes sense, and I hear breastfeeding sways pink but to concieve whilst BF seems vey difficult, would it still sway pink if you TTC few months after stop BF? I'm trying to make a strong strong sway for our last attempt and I can't do the 60 minutes of intense exercise every day but everything else I can do, I'm BF exclusively for now but will introduce the bottle aswell after 2 months , I'll also be using OPK to see if I'm still ovulating so I can pinpoint when and if I ovulate. I can't get clomid unless I try and get it online but I don't see anywhere I could 100 percent trust so would vitex be a good second option? Many thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Conceiving while breastfeeding is not difficult, but conceiving while breastfeeding with a very close age gap may be (because your ovulation will not return). WE believe it sways for at least a few weeks after you stop nursing, but we don't know how long the effects do last.

We are seeing good results with as few as 4 days a week on the exercise so even if you can't do it every day, if you could do the exercise that often, it may help.

Vitex has been very disappointing and has delayed and even stopped ovulation for many people. I'm really not using it much at all any more and it is in NO WAY comparable to Clomid at all.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many thanks atomic, just hoping that my ovulation returns soon , planning on introducing formula aswell as continue breastfeeding when DS2 is 3 months old , hopefully dropping a few feeds will introduce period back. Then I shall also be taking progesterone only pill until DS2 is 6 months old, then we shall TTC then, hoping I can find a reputable clomid provider online as I won't be able to get from dr as I have no fertility issues if anything in super fertile. Any other recommendations would be much appreciated, many thanks

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to stress again that we can't have you on Clomid till your cycle comes back. If you take it and your body is not ready to ovulate, nothing will happen.