Thread: Swaying girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying girl

Hello!

I’m new to this site. Have an appointment to have my IUD taken out Tuesday. I have two boys, ages 5 and 4. Reallllly want a girl! I am finding so much conflicting information on how to sway for a girl. Is there somewhere that just lists everything out in a simple way?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason why there is conflicting information is twofold - one is that other sites base many of their recommendations on outdated, debunked information that cuts odds of conception to nil and doesn't even work, and we favor sticking with the things that really work and ditching the stuff that does not, in the hopes of conceiving faster. And secondly, some sway tactics are not right for everyone and some are better for some people than others. It's a complicated thing for each person to use the tactics that are best for them - the cookie cutter approach where everyone does the exact same thing is not the best way to go.

What we have gotten best results with overall is LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus fiber, coffee, and alcohol, cardio exercise 60 minutes a day 5 or more days a week, one attempt in the fertile window, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For your husband, jogging/biking and smoking tobacco have been proven in studies to sway pink, and olive leaf extract and soy milk may also help - but these things are not right for every man so if he has health problems or is on medication please let me know what that is so I can tell you if they're ok for him or not.

please just ask any questions you have. I reply to all questions asked and while it does seem daunting at first, soon it all falls into place and becomes easy to understand. There is always a reason for everything and I'm happy to explain till things become clearer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah.....I got all my info from other forums and ended up ordering mag, cranberry, calcium, rephresh and all of this unnecessary stuff. Wish I would have found your site first. My husband (38) and I (37) are both healthy. How much OLE and soy milk? Also, I tend to have a short luteal phase. I was on progesterone suppositories with my two previous pregnancies. Do you recommend anything for that?
    Thanks for your reply and your time! I upgraded to a Dream membership yesterday but still donÂ’t have access.
    Last edited by Kjoseph09; April 29th, 2018 at 10:50 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll message them to get your membership activated!

500-1000 mg OLE daily started right away and continued till BFP at which point he should gradually wean off.

12-48 oz soy milk every day. He can just drop this at BFP

If you need the progesterone supps, it doesn't affect your sway. Studies indicate they don't actually do anything to help you get or stay pregnant but whether or not to use them is up to you and your doc.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as the LE diet, seems like the most important things are low fat and low protein. Will be having 2-3 cups of coffee and 1 glass of wine. Do you usually recommend higher doses of aspartame?

Do you think it is important to have my husband follow the LE diet?

Do you think 30ish min of hiit (high intensity interval training) is as effective 60 min of low intensity workouts?

Do you recommend rephresh and / or sylk?
    Last edited by Kjoseph09; April 30th, 2018 at 06:21 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LE Diet (for most) is 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, 30-60 g fat, (low carb veg are free and unlimited, count nothing in them, and higher carb veg including potatoes and fruit are free for fat and protein, count only calories) avoiding fortified foods and multivitamins and getting most of your protein and fat from vegetable sources. Just eating "low fat and low protein" doesn't really work out because people tend to then eat too little and end up on a starvation diet. Ovulation stops and you can't get/stay pregnant if you're eating too little.

Anyone with PCOS or who is very tall, exercising a lot, or is breastfeeding needs to up protein and fat to 50-60 g and everyone without PCOS (so tall, exercising, BF) needs to up cals to 1800-2000 range.

Aspartame - I don't think it does anything at all. You can have 2-3 servings of 12-16 oz a day but no more than that, that is the amount approved safe while TTC.

Husbands do not need to follow the LE Diet and in fact shouldn't since it is based on nutritional requirements for women and not men. But if he were to cut back on red meat, all meat, animal fats like dairy and eggs (in favor of vegetable fats) even to such extent he goes vegetarian or even vegan, that may help. Some give their husbands soy milk 12-48 oz a day but not all men can tolerate this; if he has asthma, thyroid problems, sperm health issues, and several other health situations (I kmentioned the biggies there but there are others, just ask me) he should not do the soy milk.

The exercise needs to be 60 minutes. This is because after about 45 minutes of exercise, your body stops burning carbs as fuel and switches over to fat stores and something about this process sways pink. 30 minutes of HIIT may be blue friendly and should be avoided.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and as for RepHresh and sylk, it's up to you. Our results have shown pretty clearly that they do nothing for swaying (same number of people get girls with and without them) and they also really really cut odds of conception hugely. pH doesn't even sway in the way that many people claim. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html But some people just can't leave it without at least giving it a month or two trying to include pH stuff and so I leave it up to you guys to decide. Just be sure you drop the jellies before adding attempts!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have to order the meal plan to get some ideas.
    One more question please.....if I am able to get my hands on Clomid, do I continue with the same plan?

PS....I still can’t get into the dream members threads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you get Clomid you'd ditch the things like herbs, antihistamine, jelly, timing/frequency (but keep one attempt at least to start with) if any of those things were in your plan. Many people want to give it a month with Clomid plus all those things.

It looks to me like they've gotten your Dream Membership active!