Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowsGirl View Post
    So not vaccinating is a poor health choice hm? This irks me too and I am not even a vegetarian (when not on LE diet).
    It's a poor health choice if your child gets measles and dies, yes. Mine won't because they've been vaccinated as have they been for all other known diseases for which we have vaccines so we don't die from preventable diseases.

Vaccines work. It's a scientific fact. The only reason people that don't vaccinate can say it's not necessary is because of the millions of people around you that did get vaccinated and thus aren't spreading diseases around that you or your child could catch. At least not if you live in non third world countries. If you aren't vaccinated you couldn't even travel to a non- developed nation. It wouldn't be safe.

There's no scientific proof that vaccines do anything than protect. If you don't vaccinate, that's your choice but it's because of people like me that do that keeps you healthy.

I guess it is based on what you define a poor health choice as.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you feel that way.
    I my 2009 2013
    Christmas Eve team green baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have to look at the reasons that you choose not to vaccinate. If Jenny McCarthy is anywhere in that answer or the original MMR scare that has since been completely disproven and the doctor lost his license over, then what?

Why would you not vaccinate to prevent polio, measles, type B meningitis, whooping cough, tetnas, and mumps? These can all either kill you or cause irreversible damage.

The argument I always hear is that there is no real threat or the odds of anyone catching these are so low, it is not necessary to vaccinate! The only reason that is true is because of all of the millions that are vaccinated that make these almost a non-issue.

EXCEPT in the last few years, all of these have been on the rise! Why? Because people stopped vaccinating.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just my 2c but this is a super heated issue and I have yet to see it mentioned where it didn't evolve into a lot of hurt feelings on both sides of the aisle and no one convinced any differently than they were. I"m just not sure that anyone will come out a debate on the issue feeling happy about it and I really hope we can just manage to let it lie here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. I'll get off the soapbox now! Not appropriate and we are all adults and can make decisions for ourselves.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12