Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Different cravings for different genders?

With DS1, I craved ice cream, the combo of orange and vanilla, and BK bacon double cheeseburgers.
    With DS2, I craved pepperoni hot pockets, Coke, and Pringles. Yes, I was really bad and drank Coke throughout my pregnancy!
    THIS pregnancy is completely different from both of those. I have aversions to almost everything. ESPECIALLY things with garlic or red meat. All I want is fruit, fruit and more fruit. Aside from that, all I can eat is bland things like toast. Oh, and I can eat most dairy products. So I guess my questions are: What did you crave or have aversions to? For those with more than one gender, did you eat differently with your boys vs girls? Also, is there anyone who craved fruit that way with a boy, or does that seem to be more common with girls? I never craved fruit with either of my boys and never had so many food aversions with them either, so this is completely different for me. I wonder if it means anything, even if it's not gender related?
    DS1 DS2 and ?? due August 2012!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 boys and i sway for a girl back last year and i got a little girl
    All my cravings with the boys were the same i LOVED McDonald! With Jaeleigh i craved red soft drink, Tuna and chicken Which was totally different for me

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They say you are supposed to crave meats with boys? HA! I owned a deli when I was preggers with DD #3 and I would make hubby drive an hour away into the city for hot dogs (yes, there were THAT good) every other Friday night at 11 PM after we closed and I still had a DD.

Haven't really had any cravings yet except nutty buddy ice cream cones which I still haven't found. Trying Super WallyWorld, they MUST have them....
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)