Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Does Which Side You Cramp On Indicate Gender?

Hi Ladies,

I recognize quite a few screen names from IG and this is my first post over here. I'm about 4 or 5 weeks along and almost all of pains are on my right. I have two healthy girls and my pains were always on my left. I was wondering if anyone noticed a correlation with this in previous pregnancies.

I got all the equipment and supplements to do MSU and kept delaying my attempt. We were going to try this coming Dec. We just got pregnant due to me missing the whole first week of BC pills (lazy, I know just didn't make it to the pharmacy). So, there was no swaying involved whatsoever and my PH is always (and currently) very acidic. About the only thing I have going for me getting a boy wise is that this is the first winter conception for us. DD1 was conceived in the fall (and it's still very warm in AZ then) and DD2 was conceived in the dead of summer. My DH is a truck driver, so there is lots of opportunity for those little guys to fry.

So, back to my point, have you heard any theories on cramping side and gender? What was your experience and outcome?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting post and I do not know the answer. I've been having cramps on my left side and swayed girl. I'm due early December. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...on-gender.html

FX you get your boy and Newyorkmom a girl
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pg with DD1 I had pains and cramping on my left side practically during the whole pregnancy. Also my placenta was on the left.
    Have you had u/s yet?
    If not, ask for the placenta position, it's Ramzi's theory, you can find it here, placenta on the left=girl, on the right=boy.

I have anterior placenta this time
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an ultrasound on Wed., but they could only see the yolk sac. But, the blood test that they did shows healthy progesterone levels and that the baby was too young to be seen yet.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had cramps on both sides lol

~Chloe Paige~ 10/29/12 @ 32 weeks

DS 12 ♥ DS 10 ♥ DD 8 ♥ DS 6 ♥ DS 4