Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I swore I wouldn't go here but...

I have two boys and with both I was very sensible, in control emotionally and just happier than I usually was. This time...not so much. It could be many things but could it also be because I am prego with a baby girl?!? I said I wouldn't do this but it's hard when you are waiting for gender tests to be done and you are just dying to know already!
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

2. Likes mammyof2boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its always hard to not let those old wives tales and differences eat at you when you are hoping for one or the other. We all over analyze this symptom or that symptom and in the end they are meaningless. You are never in the exact physical or mental state you were at with any previous pregnancy. With my DS I never felt so level in my entire life and that says a lot from someone who is normally on meds for anxiety. I normally have 8 or more serious put me down migraines a month and with DS I had ZERO. It was 9 months of heaven (besides the heartburn and the vomit). Now this time I notice I am emotional (Im crying over movies and I DONT do that), my anxiety is as screwy as ever and I can't be medicated, and if I cant take at least a 3 hour nap during the day I end up with a huge migrane (I was a workaholic with DS NO NAPS). So I want to tell myself all these differences mean I am getting my girl... BUT. I am chasing a 2 year old around all day by myself while hubby works 14 hours, I am not eating the same food I was back then, Im no longer working, and the list goes on. We have a private early gender scan on the 21st and it needs to be that day like YESTERDAY. Because I will finally be able to stop driving myself insane, I can prepare myself for the disappointment and get over it by due date, or I will be able to announce the news our family will be balanced the way we wanted. We have enough rollercoasters when we are pregnant, the day they invent the pee on a stick as soon as implantation and know your gender right now test, we will all look back and be jealous
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

4. Likes mammyof2boys liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So true nahri!! You really can't help but over analyse every little symptom and compare to your other pregnancies! Crossing my fingers you both get your wee girls XX

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol thanks! I have this conversation with myself several times a day because even as I profess my logic in my head I still go but what if... and round and round we go!
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am already doing it and im only 5 weeks, this is going to be a very long pregnancy lol
    8/06 DS, 4/11 DS, 6/13 DS, Swayed for a GIRL & am expecting TWINS!! A & A EDD 8/15

8. Likes mammyof2boys liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally get you! I've been googling lots about "symptoms if its a girl" "differences in pregnancy symptoms for girls versus boys" it always just comes up with the same stuff I already know. Each pregnancy is different blah blah blah. Chances are at least one of us will get a girl though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The old wives tales are absolutely meaningless, PLEASE do not read anything into them.

There is zero difference between boy and girl pregnancies early on. the Y chromosome does not kick in till the end of the first trimester, until that point boys and girls are identical and making the same hormones. Your body literally cannot be experiencing different symptoms because there is no difference between XX and XY prior to when the Y chromosome kicks in (and even then, it's only a nominal increase in testosterone)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes mammyof2boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol! I know, I know!
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The wait is killing me, especially because my doctor predicted boy at my 11 week ultrasound (we swayed for a girl), so I feel sure that I'm never going to have my girl. I just want to know already!

Mom to (2013)
    Got pregnant swaying pink on our 3rd try.
    Fingers crossed for a on June 14, 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    The wait is killing me, especially because my doctor predicted boy at my 11 week ultrasound (we swayed for a girl), so I feel sure that I'm never going to have my girl. I just want to know already!

How are you Christi? Any news about baby gender? I am in utter agony here as I for the MateniT21 results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast