Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Starting TTC girl Queries

Hi Atomic,

Thanks for confirmation that you have received my filled questionnaire.

My DH wants to try this month and I am on diet for less than a week I believe and so occasional on and off the diet.
    Question is should i try this month or wait for another month as you mentioned that try to be on the diet for at least 6 weeks.

In General what i am following is:
    I am not taking any dairy at all (including milk and yogurt), because of the extra nutrient thing. No calcium , mg supplements. Taking folic acid. Was taking 800mcg at once. Divided and now will take 1200 mcg in 3 times.
    Going for a fast 1 hour walking everyday (4-5 miles in 1 hour)
    Not eating much sodium and potassium and overall less calories around 1200-1500
    Weight reduced from 114-107 lbs
    Caffeine free Diet Soda 10 oz a day
    Will start Peppermint Tea with aspartame twice a day. - Does drinking soda or tea in between the meals considered as snack? I am not eating any breakfast or snacks

1. If i try this month i am CD2, what are important things i should start right away?
    2. Planning to do 1 attempt at + OPK on mostly 12th Aug. CD 12
    3. DH will abstain for around 10 days
    4. I thought i should start - Peppermint team, antihistamine(tell me which, 1 week before attempt), baby aspirin.
    5. where do i get licorice root for DH to start?
    6. Should i use saw palmetto considering you mentioned it can mess up the cycle? My cycle is more or less 27-28 days.
    7. Represh every 3 days last one day before attempt
    8. Diphenhydramine - 1-2 hours before attempt, cetrizine 6-12 hours before attempt
    9. Caffeine free diet soda 10 -12 oz, crystal light 3 glasses every day?
    10, Lay flat for 5 min after one attempt of BD and then jump and dump
    11. Hot shower for both DH and me for these 2 weeks and DH tight undys.
    12. DH not following any diet as such.
    13. Have rock salt lamp in the bedroom. Will wear rose quartz bracelet and pendant.
    14. New moon starting 14th Aug.

Confusion: Regarding Chinese calendar, in one calendar which says if i conceive this month, i will get a girl, predicts my son was also supposed to be a girl
    and in other Chinese calendar (prokerela), in which my son predicted as boy, if i conceive before 14th Aug its a girl and after its a boy.
    Should you follow Chinese Calendar with all of the above? Which Chinese Calendar have you seen with most success rate?

I conceived my son 4 years back in Aug only in first try.

Please let me know what do you think of all of the above or any recommendations of any change or additions and i will try accordingly.

Thank you so much!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have been on the diet only a week I can't really recommend TTC this month. We have best results with 12 weeks or longer, but anything over 6 weeks has decent results. the people on diet 2-4 weeks really did not have good results.

A lot of this will be covered in the plan so it makes more sense to me to simply do your plan if that is ok. I will get it back to you as quickly as I can.

Chinese calendar does not work. It is superstition and not real. If the Chinese had some wisdom about baby's gender there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes skillet04 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic for the quick reply. I have been on diet for around 4 weeks i believe. I will somehow try to check when i actually started.
    I agree with you on Chinese calendar totally so will stop looking at that.

Will convince DH not try try this month and wait for Sept. Waiting for the plan you are creating for me. When can i expect that?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It takes me 7-10 days to do a plan but I can sometimes rearrange things and get them done sooner. It all depends on the schedule with those who bought plans before you did and also my children because I need to be able to concentrate when I do the plans (unlike the questions in the forums which I can answer in my sleep practically)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok I rearranged some stuff and my helpful hubby assisted and I did your plan and it's sent in. Give them a day to reformat and post in your forum and then let me know if I did not cover everything in there.

The only thing I see that I did not cover is that it is fine to drink any unsweetened or artificially sweetened drink between meals. Anything with cals should be with meals. Although that having been said many of us did have a bit of sugar in coffee in the morning or an alcoholic drink at night.

7. Thanks prayingforgirl thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. You are awesome! I will check when its available to me.

Regarding TTC, DH wants to try this month as he thinks i am getting too paranoid with the idea of getting a girl.
    I am at CD3 and he agreed to abstain for 7-10 days, what are my best possible options(supplements and what to do) for the next 2 weeks considering i am on diet for 3 weeks and till ovulation it will be around 5 weeks.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

The sample menu in pdf's has wine 2 glasses every day.
    But in other forum i read wine increases estrogen.
    Does wine sway girl or boy?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayingforgirl View Post
    Thanks atomic. You are awesome! I will check when its available to me.

Regarding TTC, DH wants to try this month as he thinks i am getting too paranoid with the idea of getting a girl.
    I am at CD3 and he agreed to abstain for 7-10 days, what are my best possible options(supplements and what to do) for the next 2 weeks considering i am on diet for 3 weeks and till ovulation it will be around 5 weeks.
    1)Stop talking to him about it right away!!
    2)Stick with one attempt no matter what and if you are feeling wily, use some of the stricter sway tactics like 5 day antihistamine and jellies, and jump and dump IMMEDIATELY instead of after 5 minutes, as outlined in your plan to reduce odds of conception to practically nil.

We have people in this situation all the time and it's just best to TTC with a strict sway and keep DH happy, but just lower odds of conception enough to make it so you probably won't get preggo, either.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by prayingforgirl View Post
    Hi Atomic

The sample menu in pdf's has wine 2 glasses every day.
    But in other forum i read wine increases estrogen.
    Does wine sway girl or boy?
    We are getting GREAT results with it and while it is still a pretty small sample size (of 72 people 58 got girls for 80% success rate) it is getting big enough now so I can say definitively alcohol DOES NOT sway blue and ~probably~ sways pink.

What you need to understand about the other site is that they have NO IDEA how swaying works. They base their sway on old wives tales and totally debunked science from 50 years ago. It has never been proven that estrogen even sways blue, it's just a theory with barely any data backing it up.

Wine has a success rate of 86% for us with a sample size of 45 people!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I posted some questions in my personal coaching forum. Not sure if you got a chance to look at that. Since its my CD5, i wanted to know if i am doing all right? Can you check those and help me.

Thank u always for your response. You are awesome!! Really appreciate it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast