Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken Dreams

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Mumofsix,
    Be kind and gentle to yourself. It's still very early days. I can only share my experience and tell you that each day brings healing and hope.
    2 weeks ago I was in the same frame of mind, feeling guilty that I might have caused my ectopic pregnancy and you gave me some wonderful words of comfort. You are not at fault, and I am sure that deep down you do know it is natures way, but I also know that first of all 'accepting' is so hard and heartbreaking. We so want to understand why and how, but the truth is it can't be explained.
    I went through denial, anger, despair, sorrow and now grief. Each time I look at my scars which are still tender I think of the little being who had chosen to come but sadly had to go. There was no choice or I would lose my life and my children their mother. I now accept it and I am grateful. Grateful to be living a life in this world where medicine can save you, grateful that I'm healthy and my loved ones too. I am grateful for My beautiful boys and my husband. I just approach life with appreciation as I understand how it can all suddenly be taken away...
    I too wanted a 2014 baby so bad, but I come to realise that it doesn't matter does it? For me it was for selfish reasons such as I want my last baby before I reach 40, and when I want something, I want it now, immediately...well, who cares I will be over 40, and in this world of immediate consumption, thank god there are still things we can't control. I just need to let go...

I'm still surprised how my emotions are still up and down. Yesterday we had also a family gathering and someone asked me how I was and I just burst into tears...so I guess I'm still healing, and that's fine, I need to let it happen.
    I have no ideas where I am at with my cycles. I don't think I can count CD1 as the last bleed as its was post surgery. I just need to wait...I have been off the LE diet for 2 weeks - I will resume it but not as strictly. I'm not sure if an ectopic pregnancy sway at all.

I'm sorry you haven't got the support of your mum but I do hope you have it within your family. From what I read in previous thread, your husband seems lovely and your DS2 a Jem. Cherish their love.

I'm thinking of you and Sending you lots of love.
    Happy to be your rainbow baby buddy.:-).

Speak soon xxx
    2003 - 2005 - 2013
    march 2012 m/c
    April 2014 ectopic pg

Faith makes things happens

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    Mumof six I'm so surprised you don't have lots of friends you seem really genuine, lovely and fun!!! But yes I too could not have coped without this site and all of you ( no one knows I'm swaying!!) yah for new friends and this site xxxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Awww...thank you kitkat. 💜💜
    It's more because we were young when we had our first child (18) and so all our friends were out partying while we were working and raising a family and other parents looked down on us because we were young and parents so we've always been "stuck" and don't really fit in with anyone. And anyone we were friend with, had 1 or 2 children so stopped asking us over or doing anything with us because we had six.

I'm also so busy with the kids that I don't really get out much. 😉

The couple of friends I do have are wonderful but they don't have any kids so they're always out it away and busy. But I really do love having you all on here!! 💜❤️💛

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for such a beautiful, heartfelt post laVieEnRose. It's comforting to know what I'm feeling is "normal" and a process we unfortunately have to go through. I was at the shops with DS2 today and we walked past a brand new baby girl in a pram and it hurt so much knowing I'm currently losing my baby and 'she' won't get a chance a life. But yes, it does make you appreciate the miracle that our children are.

My DH is being supportive as he is upset too, as although we were only 6 weeks along, in his eyes too we have lost a child. And DS2 is amazing! I took him shopping today for some clothes that he wanted to get and he insisted I but myself something too. He said "I'm not letting you leave without getting yourself something because you never do and you deserve something" and we had a really nice day out together, just us two. I felt dreadful physically, but it was so nice to just be with him, someone who knew and someone who cares so much about his mum. 💜

My DH is concerned about getting pregnant straight away as he is not sure it will be 'good' for my body and doesn't want to increase the risk of another miscarriage, and of course I'm the same, but if it doesn't pose any risk, I'd like to attempt again soon.

I think I'll give myself Easter to eat well and provide my body with some nourishment and then get straight back on LE and see how we go.

It's sad that so many of us have to endure this pain and loss but it's so nice to have someone who understands. xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your DS2 sounds like the sweetest boy on the planet... one day he is going to make the most amazing husband and father!!

I am so sorry you are going through this but you must know that you didn't do anything to make this happen. I think we forget how truly complicated making a little life really is. Things just cant happen perfect all the time... that just isn't how nature works. I am sure it wasn't anything you did. It is so nice that your DH is right there with you and you can lean on him. I can guarantee my DH wouldn't be as sympathetic or empathetic.

I have seen lots and lots of women on here get PG right after their early losses. I don't have advice for you as far as what to do as far as your sway. I am sure Atomic will have some words of wisdom for you.

Be kind to yourself and take your DS2's advice and do something nice for YOURSELF!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry!! I do have a guide to swaying after a miscarriage here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...scarriage.html and then please let me know if you have any questions.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. 😊💜

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. I think I told you on your other thread that I had a blighted ovum in February. I was 6 weeks along when my body realised and let go. I O'd 2 weeks later and got pg again with one attempt. I wasn't great on le but with the lost pg I had barely eaten as I was so poorly feeling, every symptom going, so I figured that along with the mc was my best shot at a sway. I don't think for a minute that I'll have a girl, but in my mind it was my best chance at a sway attempt. I hope you fall pg quickly. For me I couldn't have waited, I needed to move on. After o I really regretted not having more than one attempt. What was I thinking!? Really can't believe I got pg twice with one attempt. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, sweetheart. Sending you love and hugs and all good things - loss is so, so beyond difficult. You did absolutely nothing wrong. You absolutely deserve a girl. Even though it's hard, please try to avoid blaming yourself, because loss is natural, and, sadly, pretty normal. Even sadder is that we feel like we can't talk about it.

When I got pregnant with a Paragard in, I had it pulled which probably caused me to miscarry. I came across this sculpture, and it was very cathartic to look at for me: http://d2c23y42n9jhsc.cloudfront.net.../801070c8d.jpg .
    Momma of two outstanding boys, actress, doula, activist, chaser of chickens, lover of all things glittery, capable of being lost anywhere but especially in a book.
    Loving mothering my littles :
    Our Prince of Don (9/08) and Rider of Rohan (2/11)
    Hoping for a new little love to complete our family in spring/summer 2015.
    Starting TTC in October 2014. Pleeeeeease, !
    Gentle birth does not have to mean natural birth. Ask me about family centered cesarean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Mum...I feel your grief. I started swaying in Nov 2012 and got a BFP right away. It was a blighted ovum and I miscarried at 7 weeks. An u/s showed a sac with nothing growing in it. I got pregnant again Nov 2013 but never got a BFP just all the symptoms of pregnancy and then a typical miscarriage at 6 weeks.
    Here I am still swaying almost 2 years after starting.
    Big hugs, it is such a heavy heartache losing a baby even when we have had several others.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh Mum, once again I am so sorry for your loss. I agree with trying this next cycle, that short time off LE wouldn't have hurted too much and the sway after a loss will probably even it out. I hope you are healing okay. Your DS2 is such a lovely lad, I can only hope my boys turn out that well! You are amazing and deserve your daughter, it was nothing you did. I am sure you will be holding your daughter in your arms by 2015!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast