Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am terribly sorry to read this. How unbearably cruel and hard. I lived in terror of this very thing happening during my twin pregnancy as it happened to someone I know. She lost her son at 20wks and her daughter was born at 24wks. She made it though and she's a big 6yo now, though during her first few years she was in and out of hospital and her health was very delicate. Look after yourself and that precious little boy. MMx
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My thoughts & prayers are with you at this unbelievably sad time & im so sorry for your loss.I cant imagine there are any words that will bring you comfort at the moment,noone should have to go through this xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no words... So increadibly cruel and sad, my prayers are with you
    Did HT in summer and got BFP - OHW

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How horribly unfair after all you've been through, not just swaying but your whole life. I don't know why such bad things happen to good people time and again. I am so sorry, wish I could give you & your little survivor a real hug.

My grandmother went through something similar. Apparently my grandfather only ever wanted a son. But they had a daughter, then 5 years later a second daughter who was very handicapped and died at age 5 in a home, as granny had Rubella during her pregnancy. Then a year later granny conceived boy girl twins but around 30 weeks, the boy died. My mother survived and was reviled and beaten by my grandfather. I never knew him but my granny died when I was 4, she wasn't very nice but what a life she had - I only as an adult begin to understand what she must have suffered. Maybe she wanted a son, too - she never said.

Why God?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so sorry to read this Hun, I'm just lost for words

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am out of words...This is so painful...You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry mum. I feel sad. What a horrible news.
    Other then I wish you all the strength you need I have no words.

Big hugs
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. Just devastating.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, so sorry to hear this. I can't begin to imagine how heartbroken you are. Wishing you strength and peace xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no no no! I am so unbelievably sorry. I can not imagine your pain. Thoughts and prayers are with you xxxxx
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast