Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eleena - I can relate to feeling depressed about how much better the loss pregnant was. My sway was much much stronger before my loss and I was due in April - I've always wanted a spring baby and was gutted to lose that. I never wanted a summer baby but here I am! Anyways, it will get better when you get pregnant again but I understand completely how hard it is to feel like everything was so perfect before and have it taken away!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wondered if atomic could give me some advice x
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry about your MMC & needing a scrape, too. I absolutely think you should TTC this cycle and the next since I believe miscarriage sways pink quite strongly. I would resume full on LE (and exercise if that's part of your sway), as I definitely think that it will improve your odds of pink. If you keep eating normally, I suspect it starts to sway blue and counteracts the pink effect of miscarriage. You want your body to keep thinking times are hard. I really hope you get lucky this cycle!
    Last edited by maidentomother; December 16th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doctor said it's Ok to try this cycle.I will have to see if I get a +opk and decide then

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I may have missed it I don't know. Did a opk yesterday which was a v slight faint line and today I'm pretty sure was even lighter. My period after miscarriage was due on a wed and I usually ovulate exactly 2 weeks After, but I didn't get af till Saturday.so I could get a positive this Thursday or Friday?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should we try tonight anyway or wait till the weekend as I may get a +opk then?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I would keep testing for a +opk. I am really nerves to miss my o also. You could always bd every 4 days if that would be less stressful. Both are pink friendly.
    Good Luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really agree with Queen, especially bc post-MC cycles are often wacky and OPKs often don't work as usual. BD every 4 days is still very pink friendly and gives you the best chance of catching the egg this cycle. Good luck, hope it happens soon for you!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bd last night and got a darker opk today but still not completely positive,should the nxt bd be on monday now? would it matter if we did it sat/sun? or is it better every 4 days?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast