Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
Just when I feel like I have a bit of my strength back emotionally, a pregnancy announcement "due in July" comes up and I can't help but be so, so sad. And then I am angry because I never used to be this person. And then I hold my breath and realize oh my god, she will probably have a girl...I was supposed to have a girl in July and I really cannot fathom that blow. Defeated.
Totally normal feelings 2boys. (((HUGS))) After my miscarriage in October I was super depressed for weeks (probably like 6 weeks or more). It was the darkest I ever felt ever. I would break down crying almost every time I was in the car alone driving and I cried myself to sleep almost every night and DH wouldn't even notice. I didn't want to do anything but sleep when I was alone. Three of my best friends both have 2 girls each and no boys and it's only been in the last few weeks that I've been able to talk to them on the phone again. My one best friend and I used to talk on the phone almost every day and since my miscarriage I've talked to her a total of 3 times. I couldn't bear to hear her talk about her daughter's ballet classes, girl scouts, and love of American Girl dolls. It just made me so sad. It's now been 3.5 months and I'm finally starting to feel normal again emotionally. I also found out that I had extremely low iron (ferritin) from years of heavy periods and then the miscarriage, and that was causing me to be depressed and tired as well.