Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

No symptoms and digital test wrong?!

Yeah I had to go, it's a "Good Friday" tradition and yeah we did have a cake etc for DS2.

It didn't help that my brother and his girlfriend came and she was horrible towards our kids and they were talking about my brothers "little girl" and when I asked what that meant (cause he has no kids) they were talking about a girl he is teaching to swim but then went on to say about when he does have kids he will have a girl.

I spent the whole time trying not to cry and in pain and so tired. I also hate that I can't even tell my mum as we don't have a good relationship at all and all I'd cop would be abuse and insults and crap (like I'll get when we do have a successful pregnancy and tell them) when I wish I could just tell her and have a shoulder to cry on and someone to hug me and support me.

This whole thing seriously sux.

Thank you all for your love and virtual hugs!! 💜💜💜

I guess I should stop posting all this under the pregnancy thread. 😢

Houseofblue I hope things are looking more positive for you! 😊 I'll just have to live through your pregnancy updates for the next couple of months or so. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SamS_TTCPink; April 18th, 2014 at 08:07 AM.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Mumofsix I am out of words about how terribly sorry I feel for you - both the loss but also that you had to go through this painful family gathering while trying to keep calm and not show your feelings. So sad about your mother and brother, you would really have needed a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

I big hug to you!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix...so sorry you had to endure that visit Sorry about your bro and his gf too. Sorry about your mom hon...I haven't told my mom either b/c she is not supportive of us having anymore kids, so if this PG ends I'm going to pretend like it never happened (as far as my mom is concerned).
    Thank you for your positivity Mum...I'm expecting anything, about half of my PG's end in m/c so only time will tell.
    We are all here for u hon xo
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Houseofblue.

I still have everything crossed that it's all going to work out for you and that you've got a sticky pink bean! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Tuesday. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Mum. I hope to see you back on the ttc train very soon...I bet your rainbow will be your little girl. xo My mom's neighbor had 3 girls and desperately wanted a boy...after her 3rd dd she (the mom) had 5 m/c's (found out she had developed a thyroid problem after DD3), she went on meds and had a baby boy. I really, really think your next LO will be your dd. Thinking of you...I hope you are able to get through the Easter weekend okay. Big hugs
    Last edited by Houseofblue; April 19th, 2014 at 08:29 AM.
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So so sorry to hear this! (((HUGS))) to you and sending you lots of healing vibes your way.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to fly out to Australia and punch your brothers girlfriend in the face. Sorrynotsorry
    I am sorry tho for your loss reading what you went thru is heartbreaking ((hugs))
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Babybeaublue. 💜

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213