Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, what a story on that link. The poor woman on such a roller coaster ride but what a happy ending! It's scary that the first sonographer dismissed the pregnancy though and she could have gone on to have something done about, lucky she waited and they had another look!

My scan is the 28th. Can not come soon enough!! I've had no more spotting or bleeding and the cramps have gone but I do have a sharp pain??!? 😕

Arrgghh... Just want to know it's all ok! Hope this is just our "boy making bodies" adjusting to making our girls! 😉💜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix, is your sharp pain like Ov pains or little jabs in the uterus? I haven't had that this PG but I know for sure I had it with DS3!
    I know crazy story right?? I think the thing with cramping and spotting/discharge is they can be connected, in which case it could mean m/c, or they could be two totally separate events, in which case there is a good chance the PG is fine (in other words, the cramping would have happened regardless, and the spotting just happened to be there for another reason).
    Oh how I hope that is true (our bodies adjusting to making girls)!!! FXed!!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard to explain, it's more to the left though. 😕

My poor DH! After months of do this, do that, abstain, DTD now, eat this, not that, take this, not that.....now that I've got a BFP but no symptoms and now the spotting, I won't let him anywhere near me!! I know they say DTD doesn't cause miscarriage but some of the biggest bleeds (and I mean gushes!) with DS5 & 6 happened after DTD so I am not going there right now. 😳

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I had pains in the ov with a bunch of my pregnancies and was told by a nurse it was the corpus luteum (sp?) cyst, the one that occurs on the ovary where the egg was released and provides progesterone during PG until placenta takes over around 9/10 weeks...I have never had an ectopic so they were right. If the pain makes you double over or is unbearable, THAT would be cause for concern! But some sharp twinges are normal, at least in my experience.

Yeah I would def abstain for peace of mind! He can wait!!
    Mommy to

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumofsix, anything new? I have had a little crampiness today and when I wiped (sorry for TMI!) I had clear CM tinged with brown (same thing I had yesterday the one time it happened). Really don't know what to make of it. Just want Tues to get here so I know what's going on kwim?
    Last edited by Houseofblue; April 16th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm the same, had the clear CM with brown tinges. 😕

I know, these scans can't come soon enough!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you have it again today too?
    Praying for both our LO's Mumofsix! I really want a Dec baby The EDD is 2 days after my birthday, everything seemed so perfect. Can u get your scan moved up? The 28th seems awfully far away! Shoot the 22nd seems like ages away for me!
    Mommy to

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on my way to hospital. Things aren't looking great, I'm now bleeding, bright red bleeding (not just spotting). I'm so upset. I wanted this so bad, I really wanted a December baby and like you, it was all just the perfect timing and I had it all "worked out" and was looking forward to a little bundle at Xmas time and it all being done by the end of the year. I'm even more certain it is our daughter too and that I'm losing her.

I know it's not over til the hospital sees me and confirms it but it really isn't looking good. 😢

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear of your spottings and bleeding Mumofsix and houseofblue.

Mumofsix - I truly hope you and that little one are ok though the bleedings. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and that everything goes well at the hospital. Big hug!
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh mumofsix really hope everything is ok. It could just be a normal pregnancy bleed and hopefully all will be ok with your little one.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast