Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

sat in here in floods of tears with no one to talk to.feeling emotional as it is,then mil decides to upset me
    stupid mil's
    to cut a long story short,i am trying to organise a suprise 30th for my partner.its very tricky at the moment as there are 2 weekends to choose from and one of those weekends he is at work till 4.00 and then the weekend after he might be away but not all weekend (till sat evening) so i could tell him im taking him out for his birthday so he needs to be back for 6.00.
    anyway last week i told his mother in law it might be the second week and she said she couldnt get as she was babysitting,she was ok about it.
    she told me to ask my partners brother and partner which i did,they said they couldnt get.i told her this when she came down last friday and was just so bitchy saying well shes prob not feeling well,its a long way to come and shes having chemo (she has cancer),saying it as if i didnt understand she was ill i was just stood there thinking u told me to ask her!!!
    anyway what topped it off today is she rang about half an hour ago and said she was bringing some beer down for the party,i said ok but i have some bad news,it will be the second weekend as more people can get that day,one of his best mates can get and also our close friends,she was horrible about it,she just said so its not important for his mum to be there,i was like yes but more people can get that week.
    i just burst into tears as soon as i put the phone down.it just made me feel like i have to choose between having his mum there and not as many of his friends or his mum not there and more of his friends.im only trying to make him happy!! i cant please everyone!!!!!!!
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs eleena!! That's a little dramatic of her to treat you like that its not her party!! She can see her son anytime!! Maybe after having a wee break and a good cry call her back and suggest she still comes original weekend and you all have a nice lunch together!! Deep breaths !! We will be in her position one day and hoping and praying we get nice dil 's like us!! Xxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk