Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fetal heart rate with Doppler

Yes I know the diet isn't harmful and knowing the many women I do know who eat way worse than LE and have healthy normal babies proves this! It's just me being type A. I feel that a mom who eats a low nutrient diet isn't providing a whole lot of resources for a fetus, that's all.
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 18th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    An embryo I should say! The second I knew I was prego I changed to a high nutrient diet.
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i could never pick up my babies either and the midwives used to have to search for it ! my placenta was at the front and a wriggly baby didnt help! he he! try not to worry xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it strange that with both my previous pregnancies, the fetal heart was always audible, even very early on and with this pregnancy it's not. Can't help but wonder what is going on. Maybe my uterus is tilted back- that can happen after a couple kids I hear?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every pregnancy, delivery, baby is a world in and of themselves. Almost nothing, except their birth weight, has been similar with my girls. Everything has been its own story.

And as far as the LE...when I finally learned about it I then had clear confirmation of why I had 3 girls. I enjoyed being hungry, ate low nutrient food to try and keep the weight off, didn't particularly like cooking so I just skipped meals or ate whatever, etc.

Eating on the HE made me feel fantastic, but I gained a lot of weight...after baby is born I will have to figure out how to eat HE but lose weight...messes with my head when I try to figure it out. Praying breastfeeding kick starts things for me!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a HB at 10 weeks with Anya, and it was very hard to hear, and I 'lost' it all the time. From 12 weeks on it got much stronger. I don't think your baby was harmed in any way, just too soon.
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia I was always about 10lbs heavier than I wanted with my boy friendly diet but I felt good so I know what you mean! I must say tho, the LE diet taught me portion control and ways to curb hunger without eating and I think that will help me lose future baby weight. I am better able to handle being a bit hungry, I used to get very bitchy and headachy when I was hungry even an hour after eating! Crazy. No wonder I gained 40+ lbs with my last pregnancies. 😁

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2boys - I had an anterior placenta plus tilted uterus last time and couldn't pick up heartbeat at doctors office until 16 weeks! Try not to worry, but I know it's hard!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah the tilted uterus can make a huge difference, I forgot about that! I have one too that can cause difficulties with finding the heartbeat even into 14-16 week range with my 4th and 5th. (my uterus was lying in the corner waving a white flag by that point LOL)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12