Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who is still exercising?

Now I'm preggers and don't need to do LE diet I've had a panic that I'm going to put all my weight back on! I was doing 60 x cardio 6-7 days and am now so tired am barely able to do 30 minutes every few days. I know obviously put pregnancy weight on but don't want to ruin all my hard work!!im 6 weeks pregnant and hope energy levels will pick up!

What is everyone else doing?
    We have 2 perfect little

Harmony results confirm we are having a GIRL!!!! Due 23/09/2015

Our family is complete!!!

Thank you GD and Atomic you are amazing!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not pregnant yet, but if I'm not exercising by the time I am, I will start, bc I have to eat constantly when pregnant and gain weight quickly in the first tri. I'm hoping to start exercising before then though, but I'm still not totally healed from my surgery 8w ago.

It is so hard to do anything once the fatigue & nausea hit, I am very impressed you've stuck with it as much as you have. You should be proud of yourself! Adding some yoga or pilates to the cardio might be easier to handle plus those are great to strengthen your body for pregnancy & labour. But if you add nothing and continue as you are, that alone is amazing. Keep it up!
    Last edited by maidentomother; January 28th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thanks maiden appreciate your advice. You have hit the nail on the head regarding the nausea and the wanting to eat loads in first trimester. Its making it very difficult!!

Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Not pregnant yet, but if I'm not exercising by the time I am, I will start, bc I have to eat constantly when pregnant and gain weight quickly in the first tri. I'm hoping to start exercising before then though, but I'm still not totally healed from my surgery 8w ago.

It is so hard to do anything once the fatigue & nausea hit, I am very impressed you've stuck with it as much as you have. You should be proud of yourself! Adding some yoga or pilates to the cardio might be easier to handle plus those are great to strengthen your body for pregnancy & labour. But if you add nothing and continue as you are, that alone is amazing. Keep it up!
    We have 2 perfect little

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did keep up with the exercise during my loss pregnancy and kept up with it this pregnancy until 7 weeks when I got SO SICK. I was so unbeliveably tired and nauseated I couldn't manage to run. I would definitely keep up with it as long as you are able to do it comfortably without feeling ill! I also gain a ton of weight while pregnant because eating is the only thing that makes my nausea stay away.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man I am SO not looking forward to the 'violently nauseated unless currently eating fatty, high protein food' aspect. By 7w it is overwhelming for me, too. Blue, have you found your nausea and fatigue worse with your twin pregnancy? Have they not yet abated at all?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Dislikes Scarlettgray disliked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My nausea is much better but the fatigue is horrible! I think it might be because I spend my days chasing a toddler around (last pregnancy I had an easy low key desk job and came home and napped daily). I do active things like taking my toddler to the zoo and the park daily and after a couple of hours of chasing him around (especially the lifting and running!) I'm so exhausted. I also "sleep in" daily until 6 AM (while swaying I woke up at 4:30 AM to go running daily). So yeah, it's mostly the pregnancy exhaustion that's made me put away my running shoes. I'm also more paranoid since I found out it's a twin pregnancy. Tons of excuses

I hope to see a BFP from you soon maiden! I know how grueling the diet is for so many months. I loved the exercise by the end and could have done it forever, but I hated being paranoid that every bite I ate was going to cause an opposite!
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

8. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad I'm not the only one who eats loads to just stop the nausea!!! I really want to be one of those pregnant ladies with just a bump but it just doesn't seem to be the case for me! After feeling great after loosing the weight I was hoping it might work for me this time but sickness, hunger and being exhausted is taking over. I still go for daily walks as with my joys I have to anyway.
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *boys not joys
    DS1 2011 DS2 2013. Successful sway August 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue, your DS1 sounds very active! I'm so glad to hear the nausea is better but sorry about the fatigue. I hope that lets up for you soon. And thank you, I am indeed looking forward to eating normally again. Hopefully soon.

Ugee, I had the same thought...I was surprised by how yucky I feel in early pregnancy. My mom was one of those pregnant ladies with no symptoms who also didn't gain much weight.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG the tiredness and yucky feeling is all consuming me today, have the dread now as know the next few weeks going to be worse. Hoping 12 weeks it lessens bleugh :-O
    We have 2 perfect little

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast