Thread: Symptom spoting

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Symptom spoting

I promised my self, I really did not to symptom spot as it will drive me nuts. And the control is gone

Well here I am 5 weeks pregnant with no sore boobs and guess what feeling like I have no chance of a girl considering both my 2 boy pregnancies never had any sore boobs. So I guess and feel like the hormones are working the same as last time. Crazy I know but I am glad I have you girls and this forum to vent my frustrations

Mum to 2 handsome Sep 2011 Jan 2014

Dreaming of a precious little

BFP !!!!! EDD 1st April 2016
    for a

It's a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't going to symptom spot either but it's so hard not to when you want something so much isn't it. I do feel sick more than when I was having my last two boys but what I will say is all my pregnancies up until this one my symptoms have all been the same, even when pregnant with my girl so symptoms don't mean anything :-). I always think it's best to prepare for an opposite tho and that's completely how I feel, that I have no hope of having a girl, despite my sway. In my mind it's a boy unless proven otherwise. I still think I will struggle if that is the case as I know how upset my daughter will be not to have a sister. It's so hard isn't it. I've got my nt scan coming up soon and I'm so nervous about it as once I see a boy nub that's it for me, no hope at all.
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

3. Likes DreamingPink2015 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks mandyp85 wishing you all the very best and hope you hear girl!!!!
    I see you are exactly 1 mth ahead of me as I am due 1st of April so I am only 5 weeks along
    How many weeks along would you say u started to feel the symptoms this time around ??
    Both my boy pregnancies were easy going pregnancies maybe feeling a bit nauseous in the morning in the 1st trimester but that's about it. So I really praying that I can feel sicker hehe
    I am like yourself going with the theory that this is another boy, and really I can't even imagine this being anything other then a Boy
    I hope all goes well for you at your 12 week scan I will be looking forward to some updates ������
    This is the first pregnancy that I won't get a date scan done cause I am affraid I will know the gender from the Ramzi theory and I am dreading the 12 week scan cause all I will be doing is looking at the shape of the nub. I feel like going at 11.5 weeks just so I can't see hehe

All the very best and stay in touch xx

for a

It's a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, the same to you also. Did you post your sway? I guess my symptoms started around 7 weeks. when pregnant I will usually feel nauseous but once I've eaten I would usually feel better but not with this pregnancy, I'm not reading anything into it tho. I had to have an early scan due to bleeding and baby was on the left, not sure where the placenta was tho and I'm not sure I really believe in ramzi to be honest. I also thought that lol but baby has to be measuring at least 12+5 for the Downs syndrome screening doesn't it so if I want that then I will be in nub theory timing and just know ill look lol in a way tho I would rather be completely team green than see anything, least then there would still be hope until the birth, having said that if I see a girly nub I would be happy I looked lol can't win really ha. All the best to you hun, hope you get your pink bundle. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay it sounds promising that the baby is on the left. I know the theory is backed on the placenta but real sticky because the baby is so small the placenta will be always around the baby. Really tely hope it works out for you
    I haven't posted my sway yet, I actually went to type it, was half way through and decided to delete and do it at a later date as to not jinks my self have you done yours?? I might go and have a look at your previous threads

Here in Australia doing your 12 week test could be done just before or just after 12 weeks
    With my second I measured 13.2 and guess what saw a text book boy nun on screen. I decided not to offiviky find out at 20 weeks as I already knew 100% hehe
    I would hate for the same to happen this time

for a

It's a

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have done mine :-) I thought I would do it straight away as if I left it I think I would have forgotten bits :-) Thank you, I hope so too. With my last baby I didn't know about nub theory until after my scan but I had a very clear boy nub shot on my pics and like you never got it confirmed but knew I was having a boy, I hope to either not get a nub shot this time or see a girly one but I'm fully expecting another boy lol. ah right, it is different here in the uk, the nt scan is at the perfect time for nub.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pregnancy makes sore boobs. It's part of pregnancy. Has absolutely nothing to do with your baby's gender.

The Y chromosome doesn't even kick in until the 10-12th week of pregnancy and there is no reason why you would be having ny different symptoms at this point anyway. Even if symptoms could predict gender which they can't.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes XXforhubby, mandyp85 liked this post